There's A Big Storm Coming

Kurtz POV

I couldn't contain myself after successfully completing work at Belle's house I was on my way to be a senior next year and graduate.

Before it felt silly trying because I had no one in my corner to motivate me now that I had Belle and everyone in her family well,  except her father but I'll try to win him over tonight  when I pick her up for our date.

I just hope she doesn't hate me for what I'm about to do I walk into the woods and I see my so called gang if you could call them that and a tree like figure talking to them.

"She's almost ready sir I can feel it " I said to the man known as the infamous Gargoyle King.

Even though I couldn't see it I could feel him smile at me I felt sick to my stomach I truly hate doing my bidding to him.

"Good then I'll finally have her and we will rule side by side I do need a Virgin Queen".  He laughs wickedly .

He doesn't deserve her I though she's good and kind and pure he"ll break her , innocence everything gone she"ll just have to obey him if she wants to live and the thought of  him touching her I can't believe it.

"Yes, your Majesty , I bow and I bid my farewell to the King and rush to get ready for my date with Belle.

As the increase with the game Griffins and Gargoyles gets at Riverdale High the more worried I get for Belle and her siblings safety from the game and then I knew.

There's a big storm coming to Riverdale I think as I open the door to get into the place.

I UPDATED YOU DIDNT SEE IT COMING
Butttt I did hehe :D

1. Do you still like Kurtz now that you know his true intentions

2. Will Kurtz stop the Gargoyle Kings plan ?

3. Predictions for the next chapter?

Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️😌

ALSO THANKS FOR 4K READS