The Farm

I felt lost without Kurtz Darla was a good distraction also school I tried music with the help of Archie and Josie but that didn't work, we even tried singing they told me they hope I feel better soon.

I even tried Yearbook and Journalism with Betty and Jughead , I also noticed Griffins and Gargoyles we're gaining popularity but thought nothing of it and it seemed boring.

But then one day this week I noticed a flyer that said The Farm immediately took a flyer, curious to see what it was about or if it was a club.

I decided to go to one of the meetings I saw a few faces I knew Cheryl Toni and Kevin and Fangs I smiled and waved.

I saw a auburn headed girl who and big doe eyes and freckles and wearing a t shirt that said The Farm and jeans and tennis shoes , she smiled and then immediately walked up to me.

"Ladies and gentlemen, let's welcome the newest member of The Farm Belle Robertson, and do give her sympathy she's going through a really tough breakup and I know we can all support her trough this difficult time" applause and sympathy and welcomes were heard throughout the classroom at Riverdale High I finally found where I belonged.

The Farm focusing on myself and away from Kurtz.

I updated and I'm sorry it's short but I promise the next one will be longer question time :D
QUESTION TIME :D
1. What do you think of Belle joining The Farm?

2. Will she sink into darkness ?

3. Will she meet Polly ?

4. Will Belle drift away from her family ?

5 . Will Kurtz and Riverdale's mystery crew save her ?

Don't forget to comment and vote 🥰

STAY SAFE ❤️