Finding A Purpose To Belong

In these past few weeks I had finally felt at home with the Farm, and Evelyn giving me advice on my current relationship with Kurtz saying I should avoid him at all costs and not even give him the time of day because he's clearly toxic for me.

In truth it's definitely helped me remain closer to my family and I am even helping out with the schools musical which is Heathers. Honestly the musical in question was quiet questionable but I didn't press it.

I decided to try out because why not ?

And apparently everyone was going to be there during opening night including Evelyns dad speaking of I haven't met him yet, but I heard he was very well respect and wise in the community.

I even met Betty's sister Polly who was really nice and her twins , Juniper and Dagwood they were literally the cutest and I babysat them after school and on weekends sometimes.

I felt like I had a purpose now and a community of people who loved and accepted me even though I have sinned and met with the wrong crowd.

School was going great and I haven't seen Darla much since she visited Ethel at Sister's Of Quiet Mercy's I had heard a bit from Polly what that place was like and it sounds just dreadful and depressing.

I was planting flowers in the garden alone , when I heard, foot steps come towards me and I looked up to see Evelyn and she told me some wonderful news.

"Belle my father wishes to speak to you after the play we have a very special guest who wants to me you". She said excitedly and I was excited as well who would want to meet me ?

I replied with I'll be there and then she wandered off again, I will definitely make a mental note that I wear something nice when I meet Evelyn's father and this mysterious person on opening night.

I had also met while I'm at the farm Alice Betty's mother she was very kind and sweet to me and she mostly talked about when she was in school and fell in with the wrong crowd but turned her life around, which I definitely admire.

I also waved at Cheryl and Toni and Fangs and Kevin as I walked by them I have finally found where I belong and nobody is going to take that away from me.

———————————————————————————

Ethan Robertson was over the moon , he had his daughter back but he still was unsure that boy would be a problem, and that everything would change again so he decided to do something that was pretty difficult.

He was doing paper work when he heard a light knock at his office door , his secretary Rachel came in  "Mr. Robertson you have a visitor she said ". "Shall I send them in ?"    "Yes , send them in Rachel".  She nodded her head then closed the door again then came in Hiram Lodge.

"Ethan, it's been awhile since we last spoke how is your wife and kids".   He asked "Good but I  need you to do something for me". "Anything for an old friend ." As he sipped some whisky, "I need you to scare a teenage junkie named Kurtz Wilson". "Done" he said taking off Ethan just hoped he was making the right choice he had to protect his daughter even if it meant reaching out to old friends.
———————————————————————————
Belle's hair and makeup

———————————————————————————Belle's hair and makeup

Belle at dress and shoes

HI I UPDATED

HI I UPDATED

QUESTION TIME :D

1. Predictions on the next chapter?

2. Who is the mystery visitor ?

3. Interactions you want to see more of ?

4. Should Belle and Kurtz be in the play if so who should they play ?

Don't forget to comment and vote 🥰

STAY SAFE ❤️

( Enjoy this gif)

( Enjoy this gif)