It's Cast Time

Riverdale High was very busy and excited even though I heard someone got murdered in last years musical Carrie , Kevin and everyone else in the school had high hopes this would work.

I also did too and since auditions were last week I was hoping to get picked but I wouldn't be sad if I didn't everyone was looking at the cast list and then I saw my name under a certain boy I haven't talked to in weeks I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Bella Robertson as Veronica Sawyer

Kurtz Wilson as Jason "J.D " Dean

Evelyn then came up to me she then put a reassuring hand to comfort me, and then said "I could talk to Kevin and ask him to recast the role of Jason if you want Belle ".  I gave her a small smile and reassured her that everything was fine and I wouldn't let Kurtz effect my performance.

But in the back of my mind I did want to see Kurtz but I just kept on walking to class avoiding the situation.

Kurtz's POV

I thought I could hold him off, the man that tried to beat me up or kill me I couldn't figure out which one probably someone snitched on our Fizzle Rock operation even though I dropped it completely I basically started ignoring them so I thought it was one of them who was going to deliver me to the King and kidnap Belle.

I wouldn't let it happen though I looked like I had been through hell and back , I decided to audition for the mediocre play but this ginger farm girl really rubbed me the wrong way.

Plus she seemed like she's pushing Belle further with her , into her little cult The Farm.

I swear they got more news coverage than G&G nowadays and Fizzle Rocks but I left it alone but then what Kevin said to me was even more shocking is I got the part of Jason Dean which if I'm being honest I kind of relate to the guy.

I just said thanks and he ran off and I figured as everyone else was they were afraid of me.

Honestly I was just trying to pass junior year and with Belle with The Farm it was lonelier than ever and she barley even talked to me when we did rehearsals she was like not herself.

I honestly really need help on this stuff but I didn't know who to turn to.

I couldn't ask Andrews because he'd just give me some stupid half ass answer so I decided after the play was done I was going to find Belle's siblings and I was going to figure out what was wrong with her.

Honestly rehearsals were painful enough to watch and it seemed like me and Belle weren't the only one was going through relationships troubles.

Also it didn't help the fact that I caught Andrews and Belle making out a few times this week , like what did I even do ?

I couldn't even be mad at her because she was never mine to begin with.

I honestly didn't know what to feel anymore.

So taking a bag of Fizzle Rocks in the forest I wanted to create something.

Utter chaos.

Authors note sooo I know the Farm came after the musical now but like I wanted some more drama :D

1. Predictions what's going to go down at the musical the next chapter ?

2. Will Belle and Kurtz ever speak to eachother again ?

3. Will Kurtz fight Archie ?

4. Do you think Kurtz will ever find out who beat him up or who ordered it ?

Don't forget to comment and vote 🥰

Sorry that it was short 😔

STAY SAFE ❤️