A Wedding And A Rescue

I put on a brave face as Penelope was putting makeup on me for my wedding I literally wanted nothing to do with this wedding and I wanted it to be with someone I loved.
This was literally a nightmare and I wish it was over with but I had to endure it if I wanted to keep my family safe. I then gave Cheryl's mother the fakest smile I could muster as she helped me get in my wedding dress I had time to reflect on this year my junior year and overall just the adventure and heartbreak and love I had to go through. I hoped someday my siblings would save me and I hope they tell mother and father I love them. I had to put on a brave face and marry Betty's father.
And accept that I have to kill Kurtz and I have to live my life no matter how painful it will be a give a nod telling Penelope that I was ready to put on the wedding veil and walk out. She rolled her eyes and put the veil on and immediately walked out I put the veil up to her a pstttt sound but having no idea were it came from or which way.

I then heard it again and a figure slightly peaked out of a hall toward the stair well. It was Kurtz. I couldn't believe it I could almost cry but I didn't want to ruin my makeup or Penelope actually might murder me. I hugged him tightly "Kurtz, how did you get up here this place is really guarded ?" He smiled slightly " I had a little help from Ginger and V and Blondie and Jones I've actually never been scared well scratch that I'm so fucking scared and like I don't want him to touch you Princess, I really don't and the fact that your saving your siblings is so incredibly dumb".... he smiled slightly. "But so incredibly brave ". I just stayed put while he held me tightly his callous hands on my veil.

"I wished we had more time,  princess". He let go of me and I frowned.  "I  know what you have to do and I have this it's this drug someone gave me awhile back you sleep for a few hours and you feel like your dead but your dreaming but unmoving and just.....dead."

"Look , I know how it looks but I promise I won't succumb to death I want to live with you and all the while I'll just dream of you and if by some chance someone takes me somewhere the forest or the morgue at least I'll be safe."

He gave me a sympathetic smile. " I wish it didn't have to be this way."  I was close to tears I couldn't do this he put our foreheads together touching "Hey, I promise you I don't care what universe or world I'm in I'll always choose you we had a good run princess we were doomed from the start".
Then he kissed me, with so much passion, pain and love I could feel his tears then he pulled away and I saw actual tears in his eyes and he spoke his last words for now "Goodbye Belle".  and he chugged the vital.

It took everything in me to walk away and go down the stairs once I reached the end I saw that the back entrance was open to what I assumed was a garden.  I knew that's where the wedding was going to take place music was playing and I saw the crew all tied to chairs and my siblings were tied as well Penelope untied them so they could walk me down the aisle I kneeled down so Cassandra- Grace could help me.
I hugged them both and whispered it would be okay when I knew it was too good to be true. Then with Cassandra- Grace in front throwing flowers and Apollo leading me like a father does to Betty's father I meet him at the aisle.

As soon as a scared priest started the weeding I heard shouts and hollars like a war call then our rescuers came into view Cheryl and her girlfriend Toni and the serpents "Did somebody call for a rescue ". Cheryl said. As she should a bow and arrow at Hal perfectly Toni and some of the serpents quickly untied everyone and Penelope just looked shaken and Cheryl went towards her.  Toni then came towards me to see if I was alright.  "I'm a bit shaken by the fact Cheryl shot an arrow but otherwise I'm fine though I haven't seen much dead bodies before ". She laughed slightly "Well, get use to it because this is Riverdale ".  Both of my siblings hugged me and they met up with the serpents who helped them into the truck.
I looked towards the mansion and Toni gave me a look "Where can I find him ? "  I told her the second floor and down the hallway and she immediately ran in to get him. As I got settled into the truck to where my siblings are out of the corner of my eye outside I saw everyone was accounted for and ready to go back I saw Toni run with Kurtz out of the mansion in her arms. We all went back to drop everyone off and go home.

I woke up and realized I still was in my wedding getup but I realized what had happened. I immediately ran out the door without changing or talking to anyone I had to find Kurtz at the hospital to see if he was okay.

Belle's wedding outfit
Dress

Belle's wedding outfit Dress

Hairstyle

Veil

Shoes

Shoes

Yay I finally updated I'm sorry I've been super busy but I feel like this was a rushed and bad chapter I'll make it up to you I promise :D

1. Would you like me to make a separate book for season 4  ?

2. What's your favorite show besides Riverdale at the moment mine has to be Julie And The Phantoms ?

3. Predictions on the next chapter?

Don't forget to comment and vote ❤️