It's Musical Time

It was finally time for the musical I instantly regretted kissing Archie and we had talked it over saying we would always be friends and Kurtz was the one I truly wanted.

I did see the actual hurt on his face but it was better this way I couldn't help but overhear my parents arguing that Kurtz got attacked I don't know who did it but I wanted to find out so I could give them a piece of my mind but for now I had to rehearse my lines with Kurtz which was painful.

I even overheard there was going to be a party at Reggie's house which in all honesty I turned it down because I had something to attended to afterwards remembering my conversation with Evelyn.

Everyone was rushing around to get ready as was I and even then Kurtz and I barley had time to talk and clear the air and Kevin was clearly on edge as well.

I gave Kevin a look of encouragement and he gave one back I just knew this would go over well since what happened the last time.

I felt sorry for the poor girl and her family though.

I looked behind the curtain and we had a full house even my parents and my brother and sister were there in attendance as well they were also hitting each other my  mom trying to stop the altercation before it escalated.

Closing the curtain I headed back for it to start and my cue.

Overall the musical was a hit getting a standing ovation from everyone without an casualties which was a good sign in my opinion.

In the hall after I had gotten changed and a chorus of    compliments from my fellow classmates taking them with kindness I immediately felt like I belong in Riverdale.

Afterwards I chatted with Archie until my parents cane up to me with Archie's dad as well he was very nice and he congratulated me as well on my performance.

My parents praised me and my siblings mustering the best compliments they could.

It was all normal til my siblings broke it by both saying "When can we see Kurtz again Belle ?" they asked their eyes filled with hope.

I sighed and said that he'd be around soon that's all I could give them for now earning a knowing look from my mother.

I decided to look for Kurtz my mother making an excuse saying she was tired and giving me a wink I silently thanked her but before I could find him a hand grabbed my shoulder.

"Now Evelyn is this the girl I've heard so much about "? A man who was very handsome asked.

"Yes Father" . Evelyn said I was immediately reminded of the meeting.

"Oh Eve I completely forgot about the meeting I'm sorry Mr. Everner I do hope you can forgive my forgetfulness."

Evelyns dad seemed to take it with ease reassuring it was no problem and seeing as my parents had left I had no choice but to attend to my meeting.

Mr. Everner and I headed out of the school and he did have a nice car my backpack in hand with everything I needed it was late but surely Eve would call my parents beforehand.

We then headed to their house it was nice and big and the car immediately stopped when we reached the front and Evelyn lead me inside.

And it was as beautiful as the outside who ever did the interior did a stellar job Eve giving me a mini tour before heading to a door and saying.

"This is my dads office the visitor is waiting for you in there".  She then opened the door and immediately walked away.

Opening the door all the way to see the visitor I immediately screamed it was a tree like figure that was huge and the last thing I heard was the figure laughing before completely engulfing into darkness.

OH NO

1. Who do you think the figure is ?

2. Will Kurtz save her and forgive her ?

3. Will Belle be kidnapped for good ?

4. Will Belle be rescued by Kurtz and the serpents  and her siblings ?

Sorry this was terrible but I wanted to update :(

Don't forget to comment and vote 🥰

STAY SAFE ❤️