Date Night

Belle waited and was nervous she figured since Kurtz's had to go home that she would wait at Pop's, Pop Tate was more than happy to serve her , her favorite, a salad and a simple vanilla  milkshake , but she declined as proper etiquette, to wait for her date even though she was early.

She had opted for a more simple hairstyle , and a simple dress a little more updated then what she'd usually wear , but Cassandra - Grace forced her too , much to her distaste.
Hairstyle

Dress + leggings

Dress + leggings

Shoes

She had no make up on much to the disappointment of Cassandra-Grace, who wanted to do it so badly but finally gave up the battle with her older sister

She waited til finally, from the cold diner neon retro diner, came a jingle from the bell door signaling someone had entered into the diner, since no one else was here at the moment, besides her and Pope Tate and the waitresses and waiters of course.

And then Kurtz had entered looking brightly at her , he still had his clothes on he had on during school today much to her disappointment, but she smiled nevertheless because he seemed like he combed his hair and had on what Belle could only tell was cologne.

"I came early I hope you don't mind " she said , tucking her hair behind her ear nervously. Waiting to see the boy's reaction hoping he won't be mad or upset.

He laughed and replied with a "it's okay " and saying he much preferred this than having to face the wrath that is her father.

She told him that her mother hopes that she has a good time and not to be too weird , because she confessed this was her first date and she hopes she's being a good girlfriend.

He kissed her knuckles and told her she was being perfect, and that he could talk to her for hours.

Then Pop Tate came, to take their order the older man smiling at the pair, happy for them both and wished them the best on their first date.

Belle blushed and Kurtz's just laughed it off and saying to the man, that he hopes it is too .

They talked for hours about hopes and dreams and about where they want to go and what they wish for .

But Belle seemed confused when Kurtz says all he wants to do is be free.

But she didn't press it any further he'd tell her when he was ready , too.

Kurtz ordering  a burger fries and a large chocolate milkshake, surprisingly to Belle scarfed it all done, her laughing at the menacing boy devouring the whole thing as if it were prey.

Truth is she felt like she could tell Kurtz anything and he wouldn't judge her .

They, talked before the check came, Kurtz paying for it of course, and them walking out of the diner Kurtz jacket in Belle as they walked back to the Northside of Riverdale, to her house door.

Kurtz, walking up to her door and her trying to say something to break the silence, Kurtz kisses her passionately and wishes her a good night.

Then , she immediately opens the door after he goes away, and she closes it , jumping up and down like she had just got a good grade on a test.

Then suddenly someone turns the light on that illuminated the chair where someone sat waiting for her, to come home.

AHHH CLIFFHANGER :D

HOPE YOU ENJOYED

QUESTION TIME :D

1. Who do you think was waiting up for Belle ?

2. Favorite Line ?

3. Favorite moment in the chapter?

4. Predictions for the next chapter ?

5. Which Riverdale character would you go on a date with and why ?

Don't forget to vote and comment 🥰

STAY SAFE ❤️