Your Alive ?

I spent all night crying it seems like I have never felt this feeling before and it hurts so much I liked mine and Kurtz walks and how he smiles when I blush. It's hard without him here my mom has to stay home so it wouldn't look suspicious to my dad so I was here all alone. I just napped and walked I also walked to get some violets my favorite for Kurtz if he wakes up. I cried a little knowing he didn't have anyone must be a lonely life I thought. The next day I woke up I saw Kurtz lying there I just wanted to cry all over again but I heard movement KURTZ I yelled excitedly . It's me Snow White I hugged him so tight even though he was hooked up to machines and had just woken up. How'd you know I was here the hospital called my house it had my house phone since I don't have a phone and my mom wanted me to come for you she figured no one else would and I came here as soon as I heard the news. Oh it must of been misleading since your name is under the contact Princess he said . Really I looked up at him innocently. Oh fuck it he kissed me and this was my first kiss he tasted of candy and his mouth was so sweet intoxicating I pulled away first. That was my first kiss I said and did I live up to expectations Princess he said. You definitely surpassed them I said and he laughed good he said. Don't we have school he said. I figured my mom would let me take the day off I didn't get much sleep last night I was worried about you. How kind of you Snow White. Let's lay here and cuddle til a nurse comes running in here and that's exactly what we did I was so glad Kurtz was okay but I was scared. I was kissed by Kurtz. But will he be with me or am I just a side piece to him?
The song goes with the chapter I'm finally back from vacation I hope you all like the update and Kurtz is alive 🤪
Q: If you had one Riverdale character to hang with who would you hang with and where would you go for ONE DAY ONLY let me know in the comments below don't forget to vote and comment 💕Desend