Alone And Scared

I had woken up to find myself in a cellar and the last thing I remember was a tree like figure laughing then I blacked out . But I was currently what looked like to be a dirty cellar and I was utterly terrified for my life at the moment.

I then heard a door open an immediately stood up against my better judgement I had a flash of searing pain go to my head but it was to be expected since I had just woken up since who knows how long.

"Hi um I don't know who you are but could you please let me leave my parents and friends and siblings are going to be terribly worried". I said trying to reason with this dark figure that just entered.

I then looked to see a older looking man and I realized who it was it was Betty's father but I thought he was dead I stood in utter shock as he came into the dim light of the cellar him laughing maliciously.

All I could ask was one simple question but before I could he started to talk.

"I've waited a long time for you you see the boy had his chance I gave him a simple request which he was very good at complying to them but you not so much".

I just stood in horror and shock then realized he meant Kurtz.

"You see the boy fell for you as you've figured it's Kurtz I told him to convince him to sleep with you see he was confident in the beginning and people said he was getting successful ". He continued speaking.

"Then he begged more time and I saw that you'd changed his heart I don't know how you did it he's killed grown men twice his size but then you were his ultimate weakness so I just had to see what all the excitement was about turns out I can see the charm". I immediately cringed then he started laughing again.

"Oh he put up his act good but then I caught on and now you see it wouldn't be a wedding without guest. would it ?" I then saw a TV and he turned it on revealing a dinning room area and I immediately recognized an older woman as Cheryl's mom and I saw Veronica Archie Betty and Jughead as well as Cassandra- Grace and Apollo and last but not least Kurtz. They all looked scared but still kept up a brace face towards the evil woman. He then turned the TV off.

"Please don't hurt my friends I'll marry you but please don't hurt them or Kurtz he's suffer enough pain in his life and please let my siblings go they've got nothing to do with this".

"Oh alright I'll return your siblings in exchange you marry me and pledge yourself to be faithful to only me and you get to kill the traitor." I immediately sobbed I was going to have to kill Kurtz.

"Alright I'll do it I expect you will keep your end of the bargain "?

I said hoping he would comply and not trick me. "Of course ". He said before walking out before he left the cellar he said that Cheryl's mother, Penelope would come down with my wedding dress I immediately nodded and he slammed the cellar door I just hoped Kurtz and my friends and I would make it out of this hellhole alive.

AUTHORS NOTE- HI IM BACK <3 school quarantine has just been nuts but I'm back and I'm definitely going to finish the story there will be a sequel that focuses on season 4 and it definitely will be a wild one

Sooo Question Time :D

1. Will Hal hold up his end of the bargain ?

2. Will the core 4 and Belle and Kurtz be saved from Hal and Penelope ?

3. Will Belle be mad at Kurtz from keeping all this from her ?

4. Favorite Riverdale quote and why ?