THREE

You were living the dream.

You bragged about you becoming the schools' president to your Seojun and he had the look of envy. But even though you were happy, you shouldn't take the responsibility of school president too lightly.

"Seorin, we have a meeting later right after class every Tuesday and Thursday. Are you free?" Namjoon asks. "Yes, I'll be there." You said as you kept all your books in your locker. You were humming some random tune when suddenly a presence startled you.

"Well, well, well. Looks like the princess became a Queen."

Min Yoongi. "Ugh, you again?" You say. "Nice to see you too princess." You cringed at him calling you that. "Will you stop calling me that? It's getting rather annoying." You said in annoyance.

"All the more reason for me to keep calling you that."

You groaned, "I'm still not letting you keep that hair color." You said as you pointed to his mint hair with your head. "And I'm still not letting you scare me." He smirks. Your fist curled into a ball,

He's really infuriating!

He was taking joy in your anger. "Whatever you hate, I'll make sure to annoy you with it. Whatever you love, I'll make sure you hate it."

He whispers to you with his raspy voice. "What the heck are you talking about?" He smirks. "You love being the school president don't you?" He says. You didn't answer, and he knew what your answer was.

"I'll make you regret being the schools president, that you'll be dying to quit."

Your hairs stand as he says it in a scary, death threatening way. But you scoffed, "I'd like to see you try."

You were someone who wouldn't give up on things easily. Especially if it was something you loved doing. His threat meant nothing to you, so you weren't scared one bit.

"Oh trust me princess, you'd be ecstatic." Yoongi says as he walks away with a smug look.

You were weirded out by his behavior.

"He must be some psycho in the future.."

* MUSIC LESSONS *

You had music lessons today, and it was your least favorite lesson. All of this reminded you of your late mother who loved singing. "Seorin, you'll be partnered up with Yoongi." You choked on your saliva, you were about to answer back, but you remembered that you had to get on the teachers' good side, considering you were the schools President now.

'Ugh.. These are the disadvantages of being the school president. I can't even argue back!'

"Y-Yes." You stuttered.

Your music teacher gives you a piece of music sheet that's meant for 2 players, and you had to practice on that with Yoongi. "I'll play the first verse, you'll come in here." Yoongi points at the most difficult part of the note.

"What?! You give me the hard part while you get the easiest?" You said in anger. "What are you talking about? It's the most simplest part in this piece." You gawk, but you decided not to argue further.

* AFTER SCHOOL *

You and Yoongi decided to stay back to practice your piece for the music exams. Every time it was your turn to play, you messed up and that seemed to put Yoongi in an irritated mood. "Can't you play it right?" He comments harshly.

"I could if I had the simple part." You replied. Who could play such a difficult part? You started doubting that even Yoongi himself could play your share. "Move." He orders you. You did as told and crossed your arms.

He starts playing the piece, starting with his part. When it came nearer to yours, you were anticipating a failure, but you were left speechless.

He pulled it off. He made such a difficult part sound so easy, and he played beautifully. "Were you moved princess?" He mocks your reaction. "H-How can you make such a hard part look so simple? Wasn't it difficult?" You asked in shock.

Yoongi was a little caught off guard from your reaction and chuckles, "I practiced this piece for 16 years. Obviously, it's a piece of cake for me now." Words couldn't explain how speechless you were right now.

"Uwah, you're really cool!" Your compliment made Yoongi scrunch up his nose, but soon he turns bright red. "What the heck.." He mumbles.

"I may hate you, but I know when to compliment someone who's talented." You placed a hand on your hips. Yoongi stands up from his seat and stands before you, pinning you to the piano.

"You're making me more interested in you Miss President, watch yourself."

He smirks.

He annoys you, he gets on your nerves,

But never did you expect your heart to be shaken at the time.