TWENTY-TWO

* 4 YEARS LATER.. *

"Yoongi.. It's been 3 weeks, when are you coming home?" You asked as you sat by the sofa in your fiance's studio.

Yoongi and you have been married for 2 years, but you both haven't had a child of your own. Not that you didn't want to, but because you both were busy with your jobs.

Especially Yoongi.

He's achieved his dreams of being a not only a music producer, but also an artist. A very well known, inspirational artist.

Debuting with a group called BTS, with some other guys, and some friends from high school, they've become the world's life changing group.

"You know how busy I am Seorin. I don't have time to delay on this."

He says as he frustratingly took out his headphones and places it on the table. "Why are you hear anyway? You've got no reason to be here."

A slight pinch was felt as Yoongi said that. You were used to him being mean and straightforward, he'd sometimes even say harsh and savage things, but you've never seen him this nasty.

You pushed the feelings aside, not wanting to get oversensitive. "I came because I was worried. Are you even taking regular breaks?" You asked.

"I'm eating well, I'm resting well, I'm behaving well. Could you care less now? You're treating me like a 5 year old kid rather than my fiance."

You squeezed at the tips of your shirt, controlling your urge to cry out and just burst into tears, "Okay. I'll give you some space then, if that's what you want." You said.

Picking up your bags, you left his studio without saying anything else. Expecting him to chase after you and maybe pull you into a hug, he was no where to be seen.

You took a cab back as you cried to yourself silently.

* NEXT MORNING *

Your body felt heavy, your eyes felt like weights were placed on them.

You just felt awful.

You sat up, staggering to the bathroom ready to shower and begin your day, alone as usual.

***

As you cracked an egg open, you realized you made a little too much for yourself. Forgetting that Yoongi wasn't around, you let out a sigh and just packed what you cooked to work.

* AT WORK *

"The documents will be settled latest by the next two weeks sir."

Smiling as you answered a customer's request, you end it with a sigh. "Seorin, aren't you going to get some lunch? You've been here for 4 hours, lunch break was 2 hours ago." Your supervisor says in worry.

"Ah.. Can I?" You asked, and got an approval. Heading to go to lunch as planned, you stood up and suddenly felt slightly dizzy. You grabbed the nearest thing you could, only to startle your team.

"Are you okay?" Michelle asks as she looks at your white, pale face. "I-I'm fine.."

You got your balance back again and went to head for your lunch.

***

Tasteless.

That was all you tasted in your food. You took only half a bite of spoonful of rice and you were done.

What's wrong with you?

You felt dizzy, you had no appetite, and you've been feeling rather sick too ever since you woke up. Your period just ended 4 weeks ago, and you've been getting cramps a lot too.

"Maybe I should visit a doctor.." You thought to yourself.

* AFTER WORK *

As you were qeueing up for your number to be called for the doctor, you saw an advertisement of BTS. You saw Yoongi's advertisement of I-Seoul-U.

You saw how he smiled, how handsome he looked. It's been awhile since you've seen his adorable gummy smile. "I wonder if he's eaten.." Your worries starts, but so did Yoongi's words.

He needed space, and you'll give it to him.

After being in a deep thought for a few minutes, your number was called and you were next.

***

"Hello Miss Kang. How can I help you today?" A female doctor greets you warmly. Doing the same, you took a seat and told her how you've been doing this morning.

As she writes down what you're telling her, her brows knits slowly as her lips shifts from left to right from time to time.

"When was your last period?" The doctor asks. "4 weeks ago." You said.

Nodding as she does checks on you, your heart felt really heavy for some reason. "Please wait for a moment while I get the results." She says and left the room.

Nodding your head, the first thing you thought of was; could you really be sick? Do you have to tell Yoongi? Should you be telling him?

You whip out your phone while waiting for the doctor and stared at Yoongi's number and finally clicked call.

"The number you have tried to reach is currently unavailable. Please leave a message."

Sighing, you left a voicemail for him.

"Hey Yoongs.. I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you. I just wanted to tell you that Im at the doctor's now. I was feeling a little unwell, so... Call me when you can.." You paused for awhile as you fidget with your sleeves.

".. I love you.." You whispered the last part before ending the call. Just as you end, the doctor came back with your results, which made you even anxious about your health.

"I have good news for you Miss Kang!" She says joyfully. She takes a seat with your documents as she smiles at you,

"Congratulations! You're pregnant!"