SEVEN

"I knew it." Sora crosses her arms.

"I KNEW IT!" She raises her voice a whole level higher, startling you. "Aish, what's the matter with you?!"

"You're in love with Yoongi!! I knew you both had something in common! You both seemed to click together too!" Sora says. "Something in common? And what's that?"

Sora hesitates, "Your.. Attitude..? But that doesn't matter now, does it? What matters is you finally found out your feelings!!" You groaned. "I'm still not sure Sora! I mean, I can't be that easy to fall in love right after a kiss!" Sora rolls her eyes at your wannabe-hard-to-get behavior.

"Just accept the fact that you're in love with him Seorin." Sora said. Your face turns bright red. Soon later your phone rings, receiving a call from Yoongi. Your raced faster just by seeing his name appear on your screen.

"H-Hello?" You stutter. "Yah, where are you? We're supposed to have piano lessons today." You glanced at your wrist watch and it was way past the meetup time. "I-I'm sorry. I'll get going now." You were dreading not to meet him, especially after you've found out your feelings for him. "I gotta go.." You said to Sora. "Alright. Text me how things goes?" You nodded and left for the music studio. 

***

"Seriously, how can you forget you had practice today? Weren't you the on who suggested this?" You were getting an earful from Yoongi. "I said I was sorry right?" Yoongi notices your annoyance, "Why're you annoyed?" He questions you. "You're the one who's late, I'm supposed to be annoyed. Why are you feeling annoyed instead?" You kept quiet, thinking he'd drop the topic after awhile. 

Boy you were so wrong..

He gets off the seat and approaches you with a the side of his lips curving into a smirk. "What are you thinking about Seorin?" He asks. "What? What am I thinking? I'm thinking about nothing, pssh." The only thing you're bad at is lying, and that right there doesn't sound like a convincing lie. "Then answer me something," He stops directly in front of you, looking into your eyes that was avoiding his.

"Why are you so red?" He asks. You kept quiet, "I don't know what you're talking about." 

Seorin just shut the hell up, you suck at lying.

"Are you in love with me Seorin?" He asks. You felt like you were caught in a crime. "Hey, say something." He rests his hands, on the sides of the table, trapping you between his arms. "You keeping quiet is tempting me to get the answer out of those lips of yours." 

He leans closer to you, but you avoid his eyes. 

God he smells so good..

"Looks like you won't speak." He holds both of your hands, preventing you to move and he charges to your neck. "Looks like the mark I made is slowly disappearing." His breath falling on your skin sent you chills. He damps your skin with his tongue and slowly sucks on it even harder. You constrained yourself to not let a moan out, so you pursed your lips and bit your tongue. 

He somehow knew you were holding in the moans he wants to hear, so he purposely bit your skin hard. A moan escapes your lips, satisfying him. "That's what I want to hear." He smirks. "Are you gonna keep silent again? Or should I plant another mark?" He asks. You hated that he does this to you. He was about to lean in again when he notices you crying. 

"What's wrong with you?" You ask.

"Do you do this to every other girl too?" You looked into his eyes that was clouded. He was staring at you as if he had no soul. A smirk comes up to his lips, "Did you think you were the first?" You felt your heart shattering. You underestimated him. You misjudged him. You thought he was someone who wouldn't do something like this to a girl, much less show any interest in them. 

You thought you were the first person he kissed.

You thought it was special to him.

You slapped him in the face as you shed a tear. "You're horrible."