TWENTY-THREE

It felt like the heavy weight you had earlier was lifted and placed back on you.

"P-Pregnant..?" You stuttered. The doctor nods. "It hasn't been long since you've been pregnant. Estimate around.. 2 weeks ago..?"

2 weeks ago.. That was exactly the time when you started feeling moody, sick and nauseas.

***

Leaving the doctors, you took a cab home and decided to just lay in bed, not bothering to change clothes. You checked your phone only to see no messages, no calls.

"He must be busy.." You thought to yourself, but the weight in your heart made you feel otherwise. You scrolled through social media and saw news about Yoongi sending a female idol home from a pub.

Tears overwhelmed your eyes as you see the heartbreaking news. You heard the front door unlock and the jingles of keys being placed on the table.

He's home..

You wiped your tears and kept your phone, pretending to watch television. "I'm back." Yoongi comes into the bedroom with his bags and his laptop. Standing up, you approach him with a smile, "Welcome back."

You were about to give him a peck on the cheek as you always do whenever he comes back home, but he brushes away from you to head to the bathroom.

Thoughts about the news came in your mind, and you had different thoughts.

"Does he still love me..?"

You tried your hardest to not break down in front of him. "Have you eaten..? Do you want to eat anything?" You asked.

"It's 11:56pm, of course I've eaten." He responds straight forwardly as he placed back his toiletries in the mirror cabinet.

"Yoongi.." You stood by the toilet door, looking at him. He doesn't respond, nor does he even look at you.

"Do you still love me..?" You asked. Yoongi closes the cabinet harshly as he released a deep, tiring sigh. "What now?" He asks, looking slightly irritated.

"You rarely come home.. You get into scandal news.. I'm just wondering if I'm even the person you still love." You said,
As you let out your question, your heart started aching as well. Your tears were dying to come out of your eyes, and it did.

Droplets by droplets, it travels down your cheeks as you waited for his response. Yoongi walks out of the bathroom and takes a seat on the small sofa you had in your room.

"So you're saying you believe the scandal more than me?" He asks, slightly offended.

"What was I suppose to do Yoongi? You're not replying my text, you're not communicating with me, you're not even coming home often!"

"Well I'm home now aren't I?" He responds, which infuriated you more. For a second, you forgot you were pregnant with a child. His child.

"Forget this.." You admitted defeat. You didn't want to stress yourself even more, knowing it could harm your child. You took a pillow and slept outside on the sofa.

You were breaking down as you closed your eyes. You've never had an argument with Yoongi that lasted this long, now you're just curious about one thing..

Does he still love you?

* NEXT MORNING *

It's a weekend.

A holiday for you, but not for Yoongi. Everyday it's work for him, and he's always on the dot to leave. You woke up in your bedroom, and you were sure Yoongi carried you in.

After showering up, you laid back down on the bed as you touched the missing presence of your fiance. His fruity cologne smell still lingered in your room. You loved his smell, but for some reason it made you feel really sick.

You rushed to the toilet, holding your hair back as you puked your guts out. Your tears came out as you vomited. It was painful, sickening and tiring at the same time.

You haven't told your brother about you being pregnant, and you surely didn't want to tell him about your situation with Yoongi.

***

After cleaning up, you decided to head out. Maybe visit the boys? You had no destination in mind except Big Hit. You got restless staying home, and you wanted to be somewhere.

Hailing a cab, you headed to Big Hit to see your close friends.

The guards recognized you as Yoongi's fiance, so they didn't stop you from entering. "Noona!" You heard s deep, but cheerful voice calling. "Jungkook!" You smiled at the cheerful maknae.

"It's been so long since we've seen you! Why won't you visit us regularly like before?" Jungkook pouts.

Giggling at his adorable behaviour, you sighed. "I thought about giving Yoongi some time alone.. But I just miss you guys so much!" You said. "I packed some lunch for you guys too." You said as you held the wrapped up lunch boxes.

"Yay! I missed your rolled eggs!" Jungkook says as he carried the heavy lunchboxes from you.

***

"Hyungs! Look who's here!" Jungkook said as he alerted his hyungs. Everyone cheered as their eyes landed on you. You could tell they just had practice, as they were sweating so much.

All except one member were present, and that's Yoongi. "I missed you guys so much!" You say as you enter the cinammon scented dance studio. "Where's Yoongi?" You asked.

Hoseok and Namjoon gave each other looks, which made you even more curious. "Hyung is in his own studio, busy working on his duet with Sora."

Sora..? You recalled about a Sora being mentioned on the news you read yesterday. "I see.." You had a slightly disappointed look on your face, but you quickly pushed the feeling away and smiled.

"I made you guys lunch. You can eat them on your break!" You say with a smile. The boys didn't hesitate to rush up to you with smiles on their faces, excited about your presence and the food you brought.

"Should I go and get Yoongi-hyung?" Namjoon asks with his mouth full of rice. "It's okay. I'll go get him. Continue eating, okay?" You told Namjoon.

Heading over to Yoongi's studio, you heard 2 voices inside. One which must belong to Sora, while the other belonged to Yoongi. You didn't want to eavesdrop, nor did you have the intention to.

Opening his studio door a little, the scene you saw broke your heart.

The smile that he once showed to you, his laughter that he once showed to you, was being shown to another girl. A girl who's an idol, a singer. Someone well known.

You couldn't help but feel insecure, unwanted..

Ugly.

Your mind started blacking out, and the last thing you heard was your name being called out.