TWELVE

* SEORIN POV *

"Do you want to go on a date?" Yoongi asks. A small, mocking smirk plastered on your lips as you heard that. "No. But I do want you to do something for me." You said.

"What's that?"

You looked up at him and folded your arms, "Dye your hair." He lets out a chuckle, "You're still going at it?"

"And after that, I want a break up." You said, leaving him speechless. "What? Yah Kang Seorin, quit joking." He scoffs. Getting off the seat, you walked towards the door,

"Joking? No. I was the joke to you, wasn't I?" Yoongi looks at you as if you had gone mad. "I was never real to you. We were never real to you." You said.

"You treated me as a joke. Now I'll leave like it's funny." You grabbed your things and left the room, hearing Yoongi calling out your name repeatedly.

You walked out of the practice room and headed to somewhere you would calm down – the park. You always calmed down by taking walks along the park.

It had a view of the ocean, kids playground, and huge trees so people could have picnics under it. It was your most favourite place to be at whenever you were upset.

Walking along the pathway, you saw a couple infront, holding hands and smiling away. They looked happy. You imagined yourself with Yoongi being happy like that, but that imagination soon shattered when you remembered everything was fake.

"I'm such an idiot." You mumbled as you laughed softly to yourself. "Was I such an easy person to fool?"

You looked at the couples around you, happy and enjoying each other's company, while you on the other hand were alone, broken and torn. You didn't meet your prince charming, you didn't have your happy ending.

As you walked, tears escape your eyes.

"Ugh.. This is why people call you easy, idiot.."

You wiped away the tears, but more came falling out. Before you knew it, you were crying hard. The pain finally attacks you. The heart ache finally hits you.

The one you love treated you like a laughing stock, he treated you as one of his pawns and took you as a joke. He shattered you.

Your first love in 18 years broke you in the most harshest, cruel way.

The pain was unbearable, and you continuously cried as you walked, gathering the attention of everyone else around you. But you didn't care.

The embarrassment could compare to what had just happened to you a few minutes ago. Suddenly you felt something being put over your head.

A jacket.

You recognised the scent of perfume.

"I thought you'd be embarrassed with all the stares you were getting."