EIGHTEEN

* SHOWER KISSY AHEAD *

_____

You and Yoongi had a staring contest with each other until suddenly he leans in and kisses your lips. Your back was against the glass frame and his weight was on you now.

Your slow, steady kiss became a heated and steamy one. You felt his tongue licking your bottom lips, asking for permission to enter. You weren't skilled in kissing, but you knew what you wanted.

You allowed him to enter, and you both fought for dominance. His hands travelling up your body and pulling you closer to him, both your hands didn't care anymore and wrapped around his neck.

Lifting you up in his arms, you wrapped your legs around his waist as he kisses your neck, leaving you his signature mark. From your neck, he moves to your collarbone, and slowly down your chest, which you stopped him.

"What's the matter?" He asks.

"I-I'm.. Um.."

"Insecure?" He finishes your sentence.

Part of the reason was that, but the other was you were scared he'd want more of you – and you weren't ready for that.

"I wont do anything else besides this, I promise." Yoongi assures you as he moves a damp hair away from your face. "And if you're insecure about your body.. Don't be." He said.

"I'm not perfect either, but you still loved me. So let me love your imperfections too." His words were like hot water melting you. Has Yoongi ever been this sweet?

You let him do as he please and he pecks your jaws, kissing you gently as ever. His kisses were electrifying, it sent chills down to your spine.

***

You both ended up showering together anyway, and followed by a steamy make out session. Yoongi showed you that he genuinely loves you, and you were definitely in love with him.

***

"Should we sleep separately?" Yoongi asks.

You kind of felt a little bad. If he didn't sleep with you on the bed, he'll be sleeping on the hard floor.

"Just kidding, I'm sleeping on the bed too." He says, making you roll your eyes. He pulls you to the bed, and wraps his arms around you. "What are you going to tell your brother tomorrow?" Yoongi asked.

"I thought you had it all planned?" You said, softly giggling as you answered him. You removed some strands of his slick black hair from his face to get a closer look of his eyes.

"Do you like it?" He asks.

"Like what?"

"My hair color."

'I love it'

Can you actually say that out loud? You felt your face heating up and you hid your face in his chest. "I hate it.." You said. Yoongi chuckles as your ears turned red. Leaving a light peck on your forehead, he pulls you near him and you both slept together in each other's arms.

* NEXT MORNING .. *

"Where the hell were you?"

You stood infront of your apartment as you see Seojun fuming out in anger. "S-Seojun I-"

"And you, why are you with her?" He directs his attention to Yoongi who was looking slightly guilty and upset. "Seojun, it wasn't Yoongi's fault. There wasn't any cab home so we stayed in a hotel."

Just by hearing the word 'hotel' made him shoots his scary, devil glare at you. "Hotel? You both? In one room?" He questions.

You were hesitant to reply. You haven't seen Seojun this mad in a long time. The last you saw him like this was when you got bullied and he helped beat them up.

"I didn't do anything to her, don't worry."

Seojun scoffs and brushes his hair back with his fingers. In the speed of lightning, he throws a punch at Yoongi, making him stumble back. You held Seojun back as you broke into tears.

"You didn't do anything? So what if you didn't do anything? You took my younger sister to a god damn hotel." He growls.

"I wouldn't have given that punch if you both had shared different rooms. I wouldn't have stayed up all night, worried sick about when she's coming home."

Seojun gives you a glance, "But it looks like she doesn't even care about her own family anymore."

It felt like a gun was placed directly in your heart and shot multiple times. You forgot. Your parents were like that too. Right after they divorced, they met new people, completely forgetting that they had 2 kids to take care of.

"S-Seojun, I-"

"Save it. I'm going out for awhile."

With that, he storms out of the apartment, leaving you and Yoongi dumb founded.

"Is it because of me?" Yoongi asks, but you shook your head. It was you. You forgot you had a family, your one and only brother who took care of you, who decided to separate ways from your parents.

He took you in, took care of you since you were just a little girl. He was the only precious family you had, and you did the exact same thing you and your brother went through with your parents.

"I'll go talk to him, so you go inside. Okay?" Yoongi says. "How do you know where he is?" You asked. Where the heck would Seojun be? You didn't even know, what made Yoongi knew?

"Guy intuition..?"