SEVENTEEN

* YOONGI POV *

"I love you.." Her voice was shaking as she spoke those three words. I found it adorable when she tries to hide her flushed face.

"Why can't I stay mad at you? Why can't I just hate you just like how I fell for you so easily? You're so infuriating, but I just-.." She chokes on her tears. "I hate you so much, but I just can't forget you."

Pushing myself against her and giving Seorin a kiss, and I felt fireworks again. Her soft tender lips brush on mine, her hands trying to push me away, but ends up pulling me close.

Somehow I understood why she was mad.

I'd be furious if she did the same to me. "I'm sorry." I apologized. "My ego got the best of me, and I went over with my actions." Seorin scoffs, as if she was finally relieved I realized that.

"But I'll change that. I won't let my ego be the best of me now." I laced my hands behind her waist, making sure she's as close to me as possible.

This will be the day that I'll be true to my feelings.

No games, no jokes.

"I'll change and make you the best of me." Seorin looks into my eyes, "Can I be your real boyfriend this time?" I ask.

Tears coming out of her eyes, she lets out a soft giggle. "I'll kill you if you make me cry like this again.."

I let out a chuckle and left a peck on her forehead.

"I'm not the most romantic or out going person, but I'll try my best to make you happy."

Seorin says nothing but gives me a hug and burries her face in my chest. I've decided, even if we lost this competition, I want to be with her. I'll rebel against my father if I have to.

"Let's go somewhere together. Just you and me." I said as I laced her hands with mine and went out of the school campus. "But what about the results?"

"They'll let our teacher know, now let's go. You've been wanting to go on a date right? Let's go before I change my mind."

* SEORIN POV *

Yoongi and you went to weird places. The tent bar, went to eat ramen at convenience store. It wasn't an ideal or perfect date, but somehow you enjoyed your time with him.

"Seorin, want to do something fun?" Yoongi asks. Taking out the bottle of spraying can, he sprays it on one of the walls, doodling it with graffitis. "Yah! You can get fined for vandalism idiot!"

Was he insane?! You surely didn't want to be involved with the police, and you surely didn't want Yoongi to end up in prison!

Well.. He did have the image for it, but still – he's your boyfriend now, and you didn't want the worse for him. "Just try it. I promise nothing will happen." He hands you a spray can.

Hesitant, you decide to give it a shot.

You sprayed a random shape and somehow it seemed fun. You sprayed weird odd shapes, when suddenly you hear sirens closing by.

"Shit, let's go!" Yoongi held your hands and ran as fast as he could. You both were running away from the police, but you had smiles on both your faces.

You were having fun, and so was Yoongi.

***

"So.. Are you saying there's no cab back?" You asked Yoongi. "Doesn't look like it." Yoongi responds. You gawk at his care free and relaxed behaviour. "Seojoon will kill me." You could already imagine him fuming at your front door step, waiting to just shoot you with those typical parent-like questions.

"I'll send you home safe and sound tomorrow, I promise." Yoongi said, which made you look at him in confusion. "What? Tomorrow?"

He gives you the 'are you dumb' look, "Duh? We need to find a place to sleep, and that's the only place." He points to a budget hotel across the road.

"We're.. Sleeping in a hotel?" Yoongi looks at you and cups your face,

"Yes we are, now please stop being an idiot."

***

You both got a room, and for a budget hotel, it's pretty roomy. Except.. The bed was a single. There was only one room available, and that was the room you and Yoongi had, a singles room.

"You can go and shower up first." Yoongi said. "We don't have any clothes to change into smart ass." Yoongi looks around the room and found 2 bathrobes. "Change into this."

This was ridiculous. But what choice did you have? You definitely didn't want to sleep in the same clothes you'll be wearing tomorrow. You felt icky.

"I-I'm going to shower first then."

***

Entering the bathroom, you felt the warm water touch your skin, slowly travelling down your body. You were lost in your thoughts.

Thoughts about Yoongi, about you, about the relationship you both had.

Was it real? Did you both really have a thing now? Or was it just a fantasy in your head you decided to make because you were so in love with him?

Out of a sudden, you felt hands holding onto your bare skin, making you jump. "Y-Yah! What are you-"

"Are you still confused?" Yoongi cuts you. He doesn't let you turn around, so your back was against his chest. "A-About what?" You asked.

You clearly knew what he meant, but you were just afraid to admit it. "About me. About us." You stayed quiet, not knowing how to respond to him. "I-I don't know. Sometimes I am, sometimes I just doubt that what you even said earlier was true.."

You heard him chuckling behind you. "I see.." He continues, "I don't blame you. I did lie to you once, it's to be expected that you'd doubt what I said."

You couldn't help it, you wanted to look at him. Why does he sound sad? What does he look like now? You wanted to know.

You turned around and saw red eyed Yoongi. Your hands covering your chest, you cupped his face and lightly touched his eyes.

"Why were you crying?" You asked.

"I'm crying because I hate myself. I hate myself for hurting you. For scarring you."

You watched as the water from the showers mix with his tears. Even someone as bold and cocky as him had a soft side. You never imagined that you'd see the almighty Min Yoongi break down infront of you.

"It's my first time being in love with someone. I never knew that it'd hurt me this much.."

Yoongi slowly lets you go, but you pulled him into a hug. "It's okay. It's the same for me too." You said.

"We're both noobs in love."