FOUR

"Thank you for coming!"

You let out a sigh. "Yah, you've been here since morning and you did nothing but sigh." Sora says, noticing your habit. "Say, do people fall in love.. Unexpectedly?" Your question made Sora knit her brows, "What? Where did that come from?" Sora crosses her arms, starting to suspect something from your question.

"Like.. You know.. You meet someone you hate and suddenly your heart goes badump?" Sora was literally judging your explanation, but she got the idea. "Are you in love with someone Seorin?" She asks.

"What? Me? No way- I just.. It's a friend of mine.." You sucked at lying, but you did anyway. There's no way you could tell Sora your heart skipped a beat for Yoongi right?

"Okay.. So I assume this friend hates this guy, but recently her heart skipped a beat for him?" You nodded at Soras explanation. "It could either be she's flustered, surprised or maybe possibly in love. It's a normal reaction anyway when a handsome guy speaks or does something to a girl."

Surprised.. Maybe that was it? I was just surprised, nothing else, but surprised.

You convinced yourself that. "But don't think that being surprised will just stay as a surprise." Sora says. "What do you mean?" Sora had a grin on her face, "Sometimes it's the surprises that leads to developing a crush, and then falling in love."

You felt like hope was lost. You swore to yourself that you will never fall in love with someone like Yoongi, much less even have the slightest heartthrob. "What if I- she really, really really hates him? She said she swore to never ever have her heart skip a beat for someone like him!" You argued.

"Love is an amazing thing Seorin. Even if you despise the person to their bones, it always finds a way to make hate into love."

* AFTER WORK *

You made plans with Yoongi today for practice, and you were most definitely not ready to face him after what Sora told you. "How is that even possible? She probably made those nonsense stories up!" You mumbled to yourself.

"I hate him. I hate hate him!"

You dragged your feet to the studio that Yoongi booked. You keyed in the passcode he sms-ed you and the first thing that you got was a nag from him.

"What took you so long?"

Yoongi snaps. "Excuse me for having a part time job." You said as you placed your bag down. "Hurry up. We only have 45 minutes left now, thanks to you."

Yep, I hate him.

You rolled your eyes as you walked over to the piano. Yoongi teaches you your parts which you complained, and you started getting the hang of it.

"Let's play it together now." He says.

"One, two, three, four-"

He plays his part, perfectly as usual, and then it came to you. You played as Yoongi taught, and you were enjoying it. You were having fun with Yoongi for once. The melody was cheerful and it lit up the gloomy mood you once had.

Before you knew it, 45 minutes was over and you had to leave. "That was fun!" You said. Yoongi glances at you and chuckles, laughing at your child-like behavior. "Weirdo." You could tell that he enjoyed it too, but he doesn't show it.

He took out a cigarette and a lighter and that caught your attention. "Yah, what are you doing?" You asked. "What does it look like I'm doing?" He answers. "Is that a real cigarette or-" You asked.

"Does it look like a lollipop to you?"

"N-No, but-"

"Then just mind your own business. It's nothing for you to get curious about." He cuts you off. You hated it when people don't let you finish your sentence. You snatched his cigarette and ran away.

"Yah, Kang Seorin!" You heard him yell your name. You ran along the streets, with Yoongi chasing after you. It was like running away from a zombie, and that made you run even faster.

When you were trapped in a corner, Yoongi was out of breath and he surely was not pleased. "You seriously.. Need some punishment for this.." He says out of breath. He snatches away his crushed cigarettes and threw it on the ground.

"Those were hard to get princess. They were fresh packs too." He growled. You gulped as you backed away from him. "What am I going to do with you?" He traps you to a wall as his face was inches away from yours.

"You're going to be my replacement for those cigarettes."

_________

A/N :

I'm sorry if this wasn't good enough! Please leave comments about how the story is and vote if it was okay! Tysm for reading, I really appreciate it!

Follow me on Instagram for BTS Imagines, Fanfics and one shots!

@mochiminnx