TWENTY

* MONTHS PASSED *

You waited by the entrance of your school for Yoongi while he finished up his practice in the music room. Recently he's been focused into music, and he sometimes invites you over to listen to him playing.

You've always loved how his fingers played along the legs so gracefully. As you waited, you overheard a conversation from a group of girls who you recognised to be in the same club activity as Yoongi.

"He's really moving away?" One of them spoke. You had nothing to do, so you decided to listen to their conversation. "Yeah.. His father had a job far up to Seoul. I heard from one of his friends that Yoongi argued back with his father about staying here in Daegu.."

... Yoongi..?

You definitely heard his name. Your attention was now fixed onto the girls who were walking your direction to leave the school. "U-Um.. I-Is it true..? About Yoongi leaving..?" You approaches the girls. They gave each other glances while one of them nodded.

"That's what we heard him and his friends talking about a week ago." You bit your lip, not from sadness but from anger. How could he keep this from you? Somehow you had a feeling that he would do something cliche and leave without telling you.

"Do you know when he's leaving?" You asked.

"If I'm not mistaken.. It's right after graduation."

Your heart felt like it was squeezed tightly. You had hoped it'll be in a month or so. You never expected it to be so soon. Thanking the girls, you stood there dumbfounded.

Your tears were threatening to escape your eyes as you bit your lip controlling yourself to endure it.

He must have had his reasons for hiding it, but keeping it hidden a week before he left? That's something you felt hurt about.

You looked up, trying to let your tears sink in your eyes back. You thought positive, and decided to just wait until he would tell you about him leaving.

You felt arms snake around your waist and a head next to yours. "Did you wait long?" You hear Yoongi's raspy voice next to your ears. A small smile crept on your face as you held his hands, turning around.

"No. Did practice went well?" You asked, smiling. Yoongi stares at you for a few minutes before nodding. "It was awesome." He says with a smile.

"Let's go to your place and have a movie date?" Yoongi asks, and you nodded smiling.

Seojun was overseas working, but he often video calls you making sure you were well taken care of by Yoongi. Ever since you both dated, you discovered more sides of him that attracted you more.

You didn't know he could cook, and you certainly didn't expect him cooking. Once you had a fever, he cooked you chicken noodle soup, and you remembered how delicious it tasted.

Lacing his hands with yours, you both exited the school campus, making your way to your house. "Yoongi..?" You spoke up as you both walked. He looks at you and you felt a hesitant feeling in your heart.

"We promise to share everything to each other right?" You asked, not making eye contact with him, but looking down the ground. "Yeah, I remember. Is something wrong?" He asks. Shaking your head to tell him it was nothing, you smiled.

"I love you." You stopped halfway as you looked in his eyes. He nods his head and shows a side smile, "Me too." He responds. He wasn't used to saying to you 'I love you' back, but you understood that. He wasn't the romantic or cheesy kind of guy, and you were okay with it.

He was the kind of person who shows his love for you through actions, and sometimes he'd kiss you randomly and that was enough to tell you that he loves you.

"Are you really okay? You look bothered by something."

Are you leaving?

You were tempted to ask him, but you didn't want him to feel bad, so you didn't mention anything about it. "I'm fine. I guess I just felt a little insecure again." You let out a fake laugh, just dying to let out a tear.

Yoongi cups your face and you felt soft lips on yours. His kisses were sweet, cherry flavoured and just electrifying. As you slowly closed your eyes, a tear escapes your eyes, but Yoongi wipes it away with his thumb as he kissed you.

Breaking the kiss, he rests his forehead on yours. "I'm not the most romantic or boyfriend-material kind of guy, but I'll do my best to keep this beautiful smile on your face." He caresses your cheeks, and you smile.

This was what you love about him. He knows how to make you feel happy, he knows how to put a smile back on your face.

He knows how to make you feel like you're loved.

Just imagining him being away, unable to feel his touch anymore saddens you, but you knew that deep down in his heart, he loves you.

You decided.

Even if he was away for months, years even, you'd wait for him. You'd wait for him no matter how long it takes, because he was worth waiting for.

He made you feel things you didn't feel before, he loved you like he was going to lose you.

"Let's go continue our date, okay?" He says and you nodded.

* NIGHT *

You both were having a movie date at your place as planned, and it was a romantic story. You won in rock, paper, scissors so you got to pick the genre of the show. Yoongi, obviously, fell asleep on your shoulder halfway through the show.

"I'll wait for you to come back, no matter how long it takes."

The female character told her lover. The male then places his hands around the female and showed a loving smile before pecking her lips.

"Even if I'm miles away from you, you'll always be here."

The male points to his heart.

The male left for his flight as he bid goodbye to his lover. Suddenly a 3 months timeskip passed by and the lady appears.

Heading to somewhere, she begun speaking.

"It's been 3 months.. You promised you'd be back.."

She asks as a tear escapes her eyes, looking down. You saw the name of her lover written on the tombstone.

Your heart shattered as soon you witnessed the scene.

You started imagining if Yoongi and you will end up like the couple in the movie. You started getting emotional and paranoid, you started crying. You wiped your tears and felt Yoongi sitting up.

Quickly heading somewhere far, you wiped your tears away hoping he didn't notice you crying.

You sat on your bed as you sobbed silently with thoughts about Yoongi being gone forever.

"Hey, what's wrong?" Yoongi asks.

You looked at him with tears in your eyes.

"We need to talk.."