TEN

You've been dating Yoongi for about a week, and you have to admit, he isn't the most romantic. He'd never be the one who plans on dates, he'd always be his usual savage self.

The one who will ask for dates will always be you. But of course, you still had dignity and didn't want to be an annoying girlfriend, so you'd always give clues or indirectly tell him you wanted a date.

He'd always says things like 'why a date' or 'we can have a date at home'. You wanted it to be a real date, where you both step outside, go around shopping and just doing something fun.

You love him, but sometimes he makes you doubt that you both are actually dating. "Yoongi.." You called out to him as you laid on your stomach and fiddled with your pen.

"What is it this time? A date?" He asks as his eyes focused on his music sheets. You puffed out the side of your cheeks and rolled your eyes.

You understood how important the music competition was to him, but sometimes you wished he paid more attention to you. "I'm going to go out for awhile." You said, annoyed and left the room.

***

"Oh, Seorin!" You heard Jimin calling out for you. You smiled at your classmate and walked up to him. "Hey Chim." Jimin was a close friend to Yoongi. They had a relationship of a older and younger brother.

"Did Yoongi ignore you again?" Jimin asks and you nodded. "Usual." You said as you pressed the button on the vending machine for your melon milk.

"I know that he's focused on winning the music competition, and he loves music, but sometimes I wish that he'd be more of a boyfriend.." You sipped onto your drink.

* JIMIN POV *

I let out a small smile as I hear Seorin say that. "You love him don't you? Even if he's like that?" Seorin lets out a small smile and nods. "O-Of course I do!" She stutters.

A slight pinch of guilt feels me and I let out an apologetic smile. "Thanks for that Seorin. You're probably the first who accepts him the way he is." I said as I gave a friendly hug.

"I'll head up okay? Don't stay here too long."

***

I knocked Yoongi hyungs door and heard a soft 'what' coming from inside. Turning the door knob, I let myself in. "Hey Hyung."

Yoongi lets out a scoff and sit back down into his seat. "Nice to see you too." He could have at least looked happy to see me.. "Where's Seorin?" He asks.

"Should you care Hyung?" I asked, making Yoongi glare at me. "Why wouldn't I?" He asks. Scoffing at his behaviour, I sat down on his sofa and crossed my leg. "I mean, is she really your girlfriend? Or are you just dating her for your own amusement?"

Looks like I clicked a red button, because Yoongi looked pissed when I asked that. "It's not your business. Don't butt in."

Maybe a little teasing is needed to get his feelings out..

"What if I want to butt in?" I asked. Yoongi glances at me from the side of his eyes,

"What if I want to butt in because I like her?"

Tossing his pen down onto his desk, I could tell he was really mad now. "I know you're just saying that to piss me off Jimin, and I suggest you cut the crap."

In the nick of time, Seorin enters the room and a delightful smile comes upon my face. "Seorin! We were just talking about you. How about you hang out in my studio? Yoongi seems to want to be alone right now."

"What? Oh, um. Okay, I'll meet you in your studio."

* SEORIN POV *

Jimin left the room while I placed a bottle of water for Yoongi on the table. "Is something wrong?" You asked. "No." He gave you a straight answer. You pursed your lips to contain your urge to curse at him.

"I'll hang out in Jimin's studio, okay?" You told Yoongi. He stands up from his seat harshly, making the chair crash into the wall making you flinch. "Do whatever you want. I'll work on this project alone, I'll get it done faster alone anyway."

His words hurt you. You were confused, why was he mad? Why was he blaming you when you did nothing wrong? "What's wrong with you?" You asked. "Don't bother Seorin. It's none of your concern."

He brushes past you, making you stumble back. You felt the urge to yell at him, but because you weren't alone, you held it in to avoid gathering attention. You went into Jimins studio and sat down, trying to contain your tears of frustration.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asks. With a smile, you nodded your head. "I'm fine. It's just the usual petty arguments." You said. Petty? Was that it? Was that what you and Yoongi had?

A petty argument?

You recalled your days when you dated Yoongi, and all you've ever done with him was argue. You'd always be the one to apologise first, you'd always be the one who cries first, you'd always be the one who hurts most.

We're you both really in a relationship?

"It'll be fine Seorin. He's like that." Jimin said as he pats your back.

You let out a weak, hopeful smile.

You really hoped that was the case. You really hoped it was just Yoongi being like that.

But then again, if he wasn't, what would you do?

What would happen to you?