THIRTEEN

A/N: This chapter is more about Jimin and Seorin's day out!

___

"Jimin..?"

He shows you his famous eye smile, "I won't ask what's wrong, since I roughly know what happened."

You felt a pinch of embarrassment. "You knew? That I was a joke to him?" You asked. Jimin nods, but chuckles afterwards. "You don't have to feel ashamed. If it were me, I'd honestly be proud." Jimin said, leaving you confused.

"Proud? Of being humiliated like that?" You didn't understand his mindset. "He just lost a diamond, and it's his loss, not yours." Jimins cheesiness got to you, making you let out a giggle. "You're such a sweet talker.." You mumbled, making him let out a soft giggle.

"It may not be much, but can I do anything to cheer you up?"

You were in need of cheering up. You most definitely weren't going to brood over something like this. Just like what Jimin said, it was his loss. Not yours. "I think so." You smiled.

***

"The.. Amusement park?" Jimin said as he examined the roller coaster above the two of you. Gulping down on his saliva, he lets out a breath. "Okay, let's go!" He says cheerfully. You could clearly tell he didn't want to be here, not even look at such scary sight of the swirling loops of the roller coaster.

But since it was a bad day for you, he offered to cheer you up and this was what you wanted. You both got seated at the front row of the roller coaster and Jimin was pale as a ghost. "Scared?" You asked. "N-No, just.. Yes." You giggled at his response.

"Don't worry, it'll be quick!" You assured him. The ride slowly began as it went uphill, making Jimin even more nervous. "You can hold my hand if you're scared." You said before you were seconds away from the very top.

"Yah, I'm not a b-"

When you both reached the very top of the ride, the coaster dropped down in lightning speed and Jimin held onto your hands tightly, screaming for mercy. You were laughing at his reaction as you watched him scream nonsense.

Within a minute, the ride comes to an end and you both got off. Jimin being a scardey cat earlier was now enthusiastic and excited about the ride. "Weren't you just screaming from fear earlier?" You giggled.

"I was, but it was fun! Lets do it again!" Jimin said cheerfully.

***

You both spent the day at the amusement park riding all kinds of rides. From the roller coasters, down to the mini booths they had where you shoot and win prizes.

Jimin was good at it and won you a lot of prizes, like a dog plushie, a cat plushie and so on. "Thank you for today Jimin." You smiled as you chewed on your cinnamon sticks. "No problem! But before we leave, I heard that there's going to be a firework display nearby. Do you want to see it?"

***

You both went to see the display before heading back, and just like Jimin said, there were a lot of couples at the area wanting to watch the fireworks. "There's lots of couples here." You said as you looked around. "Should we act like one too?" Jimin holds onto your hands and laced them with his within seconds.

"Maybe just for today, you'll be my temporary boyfriend?" You joked. Letting out a giggle, you apologized. "I'm sorry. That was mean." You were about to let go, but Jimin held on tighter.

"Why not?" He says and looks at you.

"I'll be your temporary boyfriend."

He looks at you and shows his signature smile, making you return the smile. Soon later, the loud explosion of fireworks were heard and you saw a beautiful view of colourful lights lightening the dark sky.

Today was a hell of a roller coaster for you. You went down hill, but you also rised up. Tomorrow will be the day you see him again, and you weren't going to show him the weaker side of you.

Everything will be the way it should be.

You as the school president, and Yoongi as the good for nothing delinquent.

You both will be nothing more than school mates and music partners.

That was something you decided to never change until your grave.

Tonight was the night you got your heart broken,

Tonight will be the night where you let everything go once and for all.

Your vision got blurrier while watching the display and you felt warm droplets escaping your eyes.

Letting go of the memories you had with Yoongi will be something difficult to do, but it was what's best for you.

Goodbye..