TWENTY-ONE

* YOONGI POV *

"We need to talk.." Seorin says as she cried.

Why was she crying? Did the movie get to her feelings? I walked up to her and say down next to her, holding her close to me.

"Did the feels get to you? This was why I didn't want you to pick a romantic movie-"

Before I could finish speaking, she kisses me on the lips roughly. Her kisses were always gentle and soft, but this time it was different. It's like she was scared she would lose me.

She slowly tops over me and I felt something damp fall onto my cheeks. "Seorin, what's wrong?" I asked as soon as I saw her sobbing.

My question seemed to make her cry even more. She hid her face in my chest as she cried even harder. "Are you moving away..?"

Her question made me pause.

How did she know? Did someone tell her? I wanted to tell her as soon as possible, but every time she shows me that smile, I always thought how she'd react. I never thought seeing her reaction now saddens me.

"Yeah." I answered truthfully. "Dad got a new job in Seoul, and we have to move away for convenient purposes." I said as I wiped her tears away.

"How did you find out?" Seorin looks at me, "I heard a group of girls mentioning you moving away."

The look in her eyes wasn't a look of sadness now, but it was somehow a look of betrayal. "Hey, I meant to tell you sooner.. But you-"

"It's okay.." She cuts me in. Aish, this was what I find annoying in her. She cuts in whenever she pleases without hearing my reasons. "I support you, but right now I just need some time alone.." Seorin slowly gets off of me and was took her keys.

Before she could leave for the door, I grabbed her hands and pulled her to my lap.

"Where are you going?"

* SEORIN POV *

"Where are you going?" Yoongi asks.

You didn't feel like facing him right now, you were mostly upset, but you were also slightly hurt that he didn't tell you; his own girlfriend, that he was moving away for good.

"I need some space Yoongi." I told him, trying my hardest not to cry again. "I'm not going to give you space. I want to talk to you." He demands.

Yoongi held you close by your waist. He trapped you in his grasp, not allowing you to escape. "Why didn't you tell me?" You asked. "Why didn't you tell me that you were moving away? Why did I have to find out for myself?"

Yoongi took a deep breath before he replied, "I wanted to tell you as soon as I found out I was moving away. But your smile stopped me." Yoongi said. "Your sweet, dorky smile you always show me made me delay the time I'm supposed to tell you."

"I knew that if I told you I'm moving away, you'd be like this. Crying, grieving. I didn't want to see that. I couldn't bare to see that." You listened to every word he said, and your heart clenched even more.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and you both stayed in that position for some time.

"I'm sorry.." You apologized. Yoongi shook his head and pecks your forehead. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you, I'm sorry I made you cry." He wipes your tears away.