SIX

He brings you to the music studio. Not the usual studio that you both went for piano practice, but more for those singing studio.

"What are we doing here?" You ask. "I need help with something." He says. You stare at him rummaging through the desk that's filled with music sheets and crumpled papers. "Do you sing?" You ask, assuming you pick up lyric sheets on the floor. "Well.. Sort of." You were judging his answer.

What kind of answer is 'sort of'?

He found what he was looking for, a music player. He takes out his headphone and places it over your ears. "What are you-"

"Just listen." He shuts you up and clicks play on the music player. A slow beat begins playing and you were soon addicted to the tune. Your feet were tapping to the music subconsciously, and Yoongi notices that small gesture. His lips formed a smile, and he knew that it was good.

You took off the headphone and a smile plastered on your face, "That was good!" You said happily. "Did you make it?" You ask. Yoongi placed a hand behind his neck and nods. "Yeah. I write songs too when I'm bored. The lyrics for this isn't finished yet, I'm still working on it."

This was a side of Yoongi you never knew. You thought he was all ass and jerk, but maybe you were wrong? He had a talent and made beautiful, catchy music that made your toes tapping.

"I never thought that'd make you smile." He says as he shyly looks on the ground. You were confused with what he meant, "What do you mean?" You ask. "You were crying and mad not long ago. I didn't know it was this easy to cheer you up."

Now that he mentions it, you were. You slowly crossed your arms and acted mad. "I-I'm still mad!" You said, and Yoongi rolls his eyes. "Whatever you say princess that sucks at lying." He says as he went to his desk flipping through some papers.

***

It was late, and you had to head back. Yoongi offers to walk you home since it was pretty late, and you accepted.

Suddenly the tension and hatred towards each other dispersed and you both started talking like friends. Joking, teasing and laughing like good friends. "Hey, Yoongi?" He glances at you. "W-Why did you do that earlier?" You ask, turning red. Yoongi seems to understand where you're getting at and smirks. "You didn't think that was a real kiss did you?" He says. You were frozen because you actually thought it was.

You thought he kissed you because he wanted to, but when he asked you that you couldn't help but feel pain and disappointment.

"I did it because you wouldn't shut up." He says. "A-Ah, I see. Find a better way to shut me up jerk!" You teased.

You arrived in front of your apartment and Yoongi went off to his place. You did your best to hide your hickey from your brother, or even better, avoid even being seen by him. You rushed up to your room and locked your door as you changed into your night outfit and threw yourself across the bed.

You touched your neck that had Yoongi's mark, and then trailed fingers to your lips. He kissed you hours ago, but somehow you still felt your lips being warm.

His blueberry mint flavored kiss, his forceful, hungry kiss, it all drove you insane. You jolted up and placed a hand on your heart, feeling your pulse beating faster as your brain tortures you the scene from hours ago.

You snatched your phone and called Sora.

"Hello?~"

"Sora, I've got bad news. Real bad news."

"And that is?"

"I think I'm in love with Minty."