Author's Note

Hey guys

I am back. Yaayyyyy you don't know how happy I am to be back here.

I can see so many people leaving this platform. It's been so amazing journey for me so being greedy I can't afford to loose it.

Few days were very hard for me, out of ideas, content and writing spirit, I was lacking in so many fields.

While replying to your comments I realized i will be a fool if I didn't give you another story to read. I know the so called IB fandom is shrinking but, my Shivika fan inside me wants to write more. So here I am.

This one is my oldest creation, it's not in written from with me but entire story is carved in my mind, I know each and every scene by heart. As I will be writing in reference to Shivika I need to change certain aspect so I will need time for that.

About the story it will be a long one( unlike my previous ones), based on friendship that outpoured every emotion. A friendship two of the main leads will worship like God. Will they fall in love or their friendship overpower feeling called love.!

Shivaay and Annika will be the best of friends, Tej and Annika's parents died in an accident, after that she was bought to Oberoi mansion. Annika's parents were partners in Oberoi industries and were very good friends to the family.

How they turn friends is known,But how their unbreakable bond hampers relationship and how they cope? That's what story is about.

Interesting?

Do reply to tell me your views guys, and yeah I am recovering from writers block, so the updates will be slow I mean very slow. Please be patient till I find my grip.

Love
Krishna