|Four|

Thanks to these guys.... thanks dearies.

AishaMaqdas12345,@Rupashah9, Ishqbaaztales,Amuthalatha,MissDreamer_11, @megha267,
Musical_wingsx,gllloo,Crazy_Day_Dreamer,IndraPriyadarshini,Ojeswi,cutecrazed, RavneetKaur206,nehaappaji,gdbsss2,
MsLizzieWrites,gllloo,minnie1429,Yolohana,WordDreamer_Sona,NamQureshi,
poopyrabha,classynet,PATELYUKTI,visha9, snight0wl,darkpossession,
wings_for_fly,Simwas,abhi18699, RavneetKaur206,priyamaddala, kotlapraveen

*******

Life is a journey; difficult bumps, lonely roads, speed breakers, sometimes tire burst and then a smooth ride in rain- everything comes along it's way, we never stop, moved forward till we reach our destination. And Next moment another journey begins, new place, fresh adventures, new discoveries that's what life is about. Have you ever thought what makes a life worth living? What makes it special or exclusive? It's the people! Those who come along, we love also how we love them! Someone rightly said, more you spread love, you'll be loved more. This is the only thing which increases with sharing.
Well, who can be better examples other than Oberoi's and Annika. Oberoi loves her like their own, she gives them love back in double, Annika loves people around her, and she gets back entire love she showers on other people.

Unlike yesterday, this morning affairs in Oberoi mansion was a quite one. Pinky is busy in her daily routine, Shakti is busy throughout his morning hours. It's also because this is a typical regular day in their life.
Younger Oberoi are busy in dreaming, Shivaay was in kitchen cooking and instructing the helpers, early rising is one of Shivaay's anatomy, he has a hidden 'house wife' inside him, as Omru calls it, rising early, cooking food of every family member's liking. Also waking them or meeting before leaving for the office, this is his usual routine.

His first destination is the closed door of guest room of the mansion, an alluring smile evoked in his face when he realised that he has slept so peacefully last night. Shivaay knocked at the door, as expected she is still snoring like a pig, wide smile refused to leave his face, spread over his beautiful face. Shivaay is a handsome man no doubt about it, royalty speaks from his features. Perfectly trimmed beard, sleek back gelled hair, crisp white shirt and formal pants. If not his manners lethal his blue dazzling eyes does the rest of work of captivating. There's no doubt his features are like, Greek god in living.