|One|

Sun beamed with  morning glory of its arrival, everyday it pours life to earth in its own way, unaltered, unfathomable and unnoticed. Nobody actually express sun's existence but actually it is the lifeline of our nature, our life depends on it. Scenario at  Oberoi mansion-a home for India's top business family is experiencing the same hustle bustle of someone's arrival. The house helper are in toes, a seconds delay is treated as an inattentive behavior, gathering and dispersing are silent affairs, coordination is at coexistence right now. Synced in a line like robots, when they heard a loud scowled, a lady in her early forties stood with an annoyed look and a crossed arms over her chest presented her authority, geared up in bright yellow Patiala kurta with a heavy embroidered shimmering dupatta over, she was fuming with anger. In her 'not so good English' scolded one of the house help.
"Do you thinks this is some kinds of the joke? Aditi? I tolds you....if this flower becomes... um...basi.....then I will burns your all hairs growing like a tree." She said , her words may sounded comic to ears but her intentions are not at all comic. She is hell serious about whatever she said.

Pinky Singh Oberoi is not a devil of a women but there are unaltered priorities in her life, which are not for ignorance, first is her son, eldest heir of the Oberois and second, is a girl, who has filled her life with happiness. Her lonely stay at Oberoi mansion is not so lonely after she arrived in her life. Annika Vardhan Trivedi is not her own blood; daughter of her best friend, now she is her own. How can she even accept a default in her perfect welcoming event. Yes, Annika is coming today, after completing a very good deal with the best Law agency of New York. Six months, it took her dearest daughter to end the collaboration work, return to India. May be her happiness is at high peek but inside, her heart is thumping like a motor engine which is has been jammed by the foliages. Well, the reason for her nervousness is her son.

Shivaay Singh Oberoi is a perfect example of a businessman. Ruthless, arrogant, superior and demanding attention with every breath he takes. Youngest business personality; he has earned the title with lots of hardwork and off course with bad temper. He is a giant in office and business world but like every magician, his life depends on one thing, it's his best friend Annika. That's a long story to elaborate, let's now focus on Pinky who is still scolding poor soul Aditi for her ignorance.

"I want a good replacement for these flowers Aditi! If not by half an hour it is changed, I will sue you!" Pinky said realising it's a wrong word to use, she has heard  her son saying all these difficult words which she don't understand,but how does it matter? She is the boss here!
After Getting her work done with the workers she moved towards the kitchen to check on food-The second addiction of her son after Annika. A small smile crept on her lips when she thinks about their friendship. Fifteen year ago, after that eventful day there's no looking back for them.
Sargam Trivedi was her best friend, a sole human being who never judged her on the  basis of her small town image, compassionate lively and helpful that's sums Sargam Trivedi, Annika's mother. While Harshvardhan Trivedi was their partner in business, a very good human being and Tej Singh Oberois best friend. She still remembers how memorable and happy times they use to spend in eachothers company. Frequent dinners, picnic and get-togethers, they were family more than friends.

Being in the business family rarely gives you opportunity to have such good friends, her husband's relationship with his brother were on the edge when Trivedi's entered in their life. Even she lacked that warmth in presence of her sister in law Jhanvi, Tej's wife, her mother in law Kalyani Oberoi was unable to mend their breaking relationship. Then like bright sunlight they came and cleared the dark clouds of their life.

Life was blissful after that, her memories takes a pause when she saw red chillies been chopped in the chopping board. Her eyes popped out of her sockets like she has seen some kind of ghost and she ran to the cook.
"I told you not the chillies!" She said and fanatically threw them over the bin, cook was surprised and confused! How can he prepare chilli paneer without the chillies? Pinky without giving any attention to his surprised face, continued with  her inspection," You would have been fired if my son saw you with that! Annika is allergic to chillies, even a small amount of pepper chokes her breath, he will kill you if he saw these things in her food." She said, And satisfied with the preparation she went out to call her daughter.