|Twenty- Four|

The night spent itself into oblivion, Om woke up with a slight migraine because of all troubled thoughts about future; Shivaay woke up with an anxiety, he couldn't fathom what was going on. Annika has not yet called him back, a message came though, saying she is fine and is busy with all the arrangements at hand, call back when gets free. And this isn't a good sign, he need to be by her side right now. Om's condition looked bad and Shivaay is struggling to put his priority fix, heartbeat gave away ideas of dangerous alarms about Annika and responsibility towards brother caught hold of him. Fanatically called khanna thousands time by now. And to his dismay Khanna has Only one thing to say, she is with the ladies, and busy with them. He isn't not allowed inside because it's a private celebration. Khanna tried sending some aid's in the form of relatives, and they said she is okay. Nothing sounds compelling to him. His urge to see her grew more. Annika is very good at camouflage, master of hiding, nobody will know what's going on, except with him. Shivaay knew that's the only reason she is avoiding him. He knew that, But why? What changed in just two days? He ran his fingers through hairs, strangling them, it's frustrating, same old feeling;  Similar to days when she left him, few months back. Nope. He won't let that happen again. He have to go.... But Om? He needs his brother, even Rudy  needs him right now, what can he do now?

Rudy found Shivaay walking in contemplation- to and fro, something is bothering his brother, moving close, Rudy recognized tensed lines and first thought came was Om, is he alright? But He saw Om sleeping on medication.
"What happened bhaiya? Om?" Rudy asked  a tensed Shivaay. Shivaay heaved a long breath to let his worry come out, but it didn't worked,  rather it was increasing with every second.
"I.... Don't...know... I... I... called Annika. And she is not picking up her phone... everything looks good, Khanna says it's good, Annika messages it's alright but...." He paused unable to continue, now the thought is killing him, its strange how vulnerable he is acting, why can't troubles come in sequence he could handle that way....All of it together is creating problem for him.. He isn't a weak person, this pain in chest is not going and he knew for sure its something to do with Annika.

"Bhaiyya sit first. What is it? But what?...is AD  in danger? What...how do you... I mean what made you think that?" Rudy asked confused to either press the topic or not.

"I don't know. That's the thing, Khanna won't lie, he tried everything he could to give the information, but something is not right. I can feel it in here!" He said pointing towards the chest. Rudra knew what that meant. It's his bhaiyya's little secret, he can feel Annika's pain.
"And she isn't talking to me, it's not helping me either. I don't know, with every passing minute, my anxiety is rising. I didn't know what to do. Om's temperature gone up, blood pressure is rising too, he needs me here, and I know you need me too. But Annika....I can't...I am feeling so helpless right now..and... eveything that has happened in these days is making me nervous you know...I don't want to lose anyone. For the first time I am scared... I don't want to think about it but...It's just... roaming around my head..and...." He paused to take a breath. Rudy is unable to help, how can he possibly tell his super hero brother to calm down when himself is so worried about eveything.
"Calm down bhaiyya, I know its difficult for you to handle this, trust me nobody could rather than you. You have to be strong okay... Om is Okay now, its just fluctuations, he'll get better. We need to give him time to recover." Shivaay heaved a sigh of breath again, Om is fine.. it's just Annika he is worried about.

"This Annika na...never listens to me. I told her that place is not good, come with me, we'll take Nani too but no, she needs to do Only those things which she think is right. Stubborn. I told her to call back and she is avoiding me...I just can't imagine if something happens...." He paused clenching his jaws, Rudy noticed his strained thoughts.
"It's just three hours from here right? Why can't you Go and see her bhaiyya?" Rudy suggested Shivaay's eyes saw some hope. He figured that earlier he has this choice, the thought occurred to him thousands times but was apprehensive because of Om's condition.