|Thirteen|

" I said, I am not going to do it, there are certain principles in my life, they are my  priorities too, above emotions, relations and love for my family. I had to look for the interest of everyone and the thing which you're asking, is not itself illegal, it's immoral too and I won't agree to any of this."

The Shivaay' beast' roared inside the mansion, its unusual for him to loose his calm, inside his abode but getting this kind of anger in his voice, it was clear something big has happened, Om and Rudra were having their useless banter when Shivaay's anger reached to them, Annika was still inside her bed, it was too early for anyone to gather for breakfast. when Om reached the hall, he saw Jhanvi and Shivaay were standing in front of eachother, as if they were quarreling about something, and it wasn't hard to guess, Shivaay's anger was directed towards her.
Pinky sat devasted on the sofa nearby, messaging her forehead, she must have witnessed eveything that passed between them, Shakti is out of country for few weeks. When Omru reached the place, Annika was walking slowly towards them. By the time everyone grouped around two said person, the silence was killing everyone, it's useless to ask anything to anyone, Jhanvi was glaring at everyone and Shivaay stood away from her looking other side.

"Now, look everyone's here, let them decide what they want, you're are no one to take decision in their favour, Shivaay! I respect you and believe you are capable of doing lots of things, that's the reason I approached you, otherwise, you also know how I can manipulate entire board of directors for the things which I want. It's their right Shivaay, you can't take away their right from them! And for whose sake? This, Annika! who is no one to us! Bloody outsider, because of her you're being unfair to them, your brothers and your little sister!" Jhanvi said, a little distracted by people around, Knowing she had to fight a great deal with everyone for this, even her sons.

"What's going on Shivaay? Why mom is behaving so weirdly?" Om asked, he can guarantee she is upto something unethical, when she said those words about Annika, like that, he guessed It's 'Mrs. Tej Singh Oberoi' taking over her.

"It's nothing Om, I have eveything sorted out, don't worry, badi ma is a little stressed about her sons future." Shivaay said not meeting their eyes, Pinky had enough of this lying now, she glared at her son and stood up, " How much you'll gonna hide it from them Shivaay? They have a right to know. Specially now, when she has turned all against you. Protecting your brothers is a good thing but at what cost? sometimes they should decide too."

"Choti ma what happened? What did mom said to bhaiya"? Rudra asked he was already loosing his temper.

"She is been asking this for a year now. Everytime she had to disturb Shivaay, when he is already having troubles in life, Shivaay will you just speak up, tell your brothers, it's  related to them too." Pinky instigated him, meanwhile Annika was continuously looking at him, he was looking different, thinking, hard. May be because of all fuss, or may be not, but why he isn't making any eye contact, may be it's nothing to do with this. She thought, it bothered her to see him like that.

"Oh! come on, its not a big deal Pinky, why are you acting over the top? I'll tell, you. There is nothing to be ashamed of, I am asking for something which I deserve and my family deserves." Jhanvi said looking at her sons.

"I asked Shivaay to change the share holding ratio from old to new, just that!" Jhanvi said as matter of fact.

"What Does it says?" Annika asked, almost guessing what it must be, while Jhanvi gave her a sly look.

"So predictable, when it comes to money Annika is all interested!" Her remarks didn't felt good with anyone, if Annika is least interested, then it's in money, specially the one Oberoi's make.

"Will you utter the whole thing, quick?" Om shouted at his mother for being too cunning at this time. With a low flinch she looked at Shivaay again, and said,
" I wanted to shuffle the shares holdings and make it into four equal parts, between Oberoi children, if we have total of 80% shares including Annika's shares, leaving the other share holders. If we merge the shares, every Oberoi children will get it will be 30% each to you, Rudy, Priyanka and Shivaay. That's all I wanted!" Jhanvi said, a little scared of her sons reaction. There was complete silence, everyone knew what she is planning to do. The Oberoi hall looked like a haunted place, eerie and scary.  Annika wasn't thinking anything, she has only 10% shares on her father's name, she'll be more than happy to give it away, but she knew Shivaay and Omru won't let her do that. She wasn't bothered about that too, she was still looking at Shivaay, he wasn't turning or looking at her, which is bothering her to the core now. Is he thinking to do what Jhanvi aunty is saying? May be feeling guilty about it? Or he is hiding something.