|Seven|

At Obeori Industries

Silence prevailed inside the cubical, like an epidermis, slowly and steadily eating up everyone; silence is very confusing, we look up to as sadness, madness even somewhere an intellect, but rarely it exhibits anger, few people choose to be silent on their rough phase. Today, The oberoi industries office is unreasonably silent, because it's unusual and odd, rather confusing; They had never seen their boss so silent! Shivaay Singh Oberoi is an expressive man, he likes to show his anger frustration even happiness with his employees, but today he was silent as if after committing a great crime, he thought  choosing silence will help him get out of it.

Unaware of his turmoils, his staff wants his usual self back, however, bad he behaved earlier they liked him that way, but now he is not even scolding his staff for their continuous murmuring, their interruptions!  Strangely, he is lost somewhere, in the depth of his thoughts.  Nobody actually knew him, he is a complicated man, who, where, what affects him, it's unrecognisable. Today, the silence he choose was to hide his despair, his failure.

He failed, he could not make his Annika happy, yes his Annika, the friend he relied on, one person whose smile, tears, happiness, views and breaths means world to him, she is not the same, she is behaving way too much distant. One thing he would not never agree to will be distance from her, and she is doing that, she is trying to distant herself from him, he knows why? Because now he is in relationship. He understands her and she know him way too well, if for once she utters her discomfort with the said alliance he will break it, and she doesn't want it, while he can't just breakup or move on with Tia until Annika is okay with that, for him her approval is important, very important.

Shivaay's entire life is about his people, his family, people he loved, he never live for his own happiness, because his happiness resides with his family, it not even Known why is he like that? He never experienced  any emotional breakdowns to build that nature in gim, he was born with that. First child, always the favourite of family, admired and praised! He was looked up to, he was an routine of perfection for his brothers!
He got his first admirer and supporter as his dadi, she loved him dearly, because of many things, he resembled her late husband, obedient and loved her, may be that's the reason she gave him his endearing name billu ( he never felt endearing with that name). Praised and spoiled, then his brothers arrived in his life, he got friends in them, with them being in his life, his paternal qualities churned! He has started to believe it the whole world for him, Why would he look for anything, anyway? When inside the closed door he has got everything! His happiness, love and respect of being who he is!..... but this is what makes us shallow, world is not inside th closed doors, it's resides in the fresh air outside, in between people of different nature, behavior and temperament!

But he was badly habituated, nobody knew what went wrong or how exactly is he wrong! Does loving uncontrollably falls for wrong category? But he was wrong in many ways, first being possessive for them. May be that's the reason he loathed an intruder, and with same reason, he hated Annika!  He doesn't remember how she entered in his life? He doesn't remember when she became such an important part of Omru's life!  Their AD! His brothers didn't broke 'The bro code', but off course they looked more happy with Annika, may be, she got perks of being a mature girl, or precisely only girl in that circle! Whatever it was it didn't  go well with Shivaay.

Shivaay should not have got jealous, but he did, why? He had no clue, nobody actually told him the difference too, blame it on his age or his upbringing he was feeling insecure, poor child, he was sharing his family with that unknown girl, she took all the time once which belonged to him! And how can anyone expect him to be okay with that?

If a scar is kept untreated it becomes cancerous, like his dislike grew to become a hatred, Annika was unknown, she misjudged his dislike as snob, as high society inferiority complex. she knew he hated her, and feelings were almost mutual.
But equations changed for her, when Annika's parents died. She realised lots of things one of his being a constant for he. Shivaay was altered moreover, ignorant, he was unaware about her effect on him, unaware how unwillingly he is changing for her, he has grown more polite, more sensitive and attentive with people in general, lonely looking boy was getting habituated to other people other than hua family.