|Eleven|

I am extremely sorry for vanishing like this, honestly I have been really stuck on something. Well, the problem has not yet Solved though. Also,I am not completely away from whattpad, slowly writing updates as per my tight schedule, this one is Also written on those times. I don't know when this stuck up phase will get over, but I promise I will continue writing in whattpad. I have also written a Rumya story, it has already been posted, but for now this is in hold, I know not many of you had read that, but I will request you to please do it. I am planning short stories on three couples (separately),Rumya story has been updated others are coming soon. Please give your support to them too.
I can understand if you're not interested in this story, because of long wait and I won't blame if you choose to not read this one. I completely understand. I hope in future you'll be reading my stories. Thanks for supporting me always.

Love krishna

++++++++

"What do you think, How long?"

"1 hour, to be minimum".

"Nah! His strength has increased in these two years, you don't know O... It's 1 and half!"

"His record, has it for exactly 2hrs and 5minutes, uninterrupted".

"What do you think AD, will he able to break the record?"

"Nope. I don't think so, because we all are present here, I am in hospital bed, so maximum 1hr...."

"Poor soul! Look at her, she is already caught off guard ! He is such a predator!"

"Don't say that, bhaiyya is scared of loosing AD, he gets traumatised looking at her like this!"

"I think this time it's more of my fault! I always take him for granted, how do I make up for it?" Annika said sadly pouting, while these three were busy in speculating, how long Shivaay's scolding session will last? He is busy taking shit out of nurse. Animated and scared face looked comical as they watch him, mincing every bit of confidence of poor girl, she stood head low, eye almost on verge of crying, a little confused too, she didn't understand, Why it's a big deal to not leave a patient for 5minutes? that to for an emergency reason.

This man, though very handsome and charming and caring too is being too snobbish righg now. She was so impressed when she how much he cared for this girl, entire night stayed by her, holding into a warm hug; she awed them, secretly wished she could get someone like him. Now, the same man is going nuts over such a minimal thing! Off course he cares about the girl, but this is not the way to scold a professional, she studied medicine for 4yrs and with lots of hard work she got this job, she had nursed more than 500 patient, but never got this kind of treatment. Even if he is the chairman of hospital trust, he should be at least congenial with staff. She wanted to clarify and give him a doze, for behaving like that and even tried to open her mouth, but was interrupted by those three sitting at back, they signalled her, not to speak a word! She thought may be they are right, and knows him better, may be he gets hyperactive with that. Also, he is too handsome to be corrected. So she kept quite.

Thanks to god, Shivaay was distracted by a call, he looked at his screen frustrated, pointing a finger, he indicated her to hold on for a minute, scolding has not been completed yet. Nurse waa waiting impatiently for call to end. She already did a mistake by not listening to him, and getting this, now she can't take risk, so this time like an obedient child waited for him to return. Shivaay walked toward the window for better signal and a secret conversation but the other three, signalled her to go out, at first she thought may be they all are mad, but later realised these three know him better, so it's healthy for her run for her life.
When Shivaay looked back, he knew what passed behind. These three are always mischievous, but When they come together as team they are uncontrollable. He had a tough time dealing with them.