|Ten|

Shivaay diligently upkept, sleepy Annika on the bed, it was already morning, six o'clock to be precise! he remembers how ignorant she acted yesterday night, when he told about the limited space they had for two people on that hospital bed, also he gave an excuse about the hospital rules for visiting hours, she was unchangeable, she wanted him to stay the night with her. Well when you own the hospital, these excuses rarely works. Annika knows it, thus had hardly any effect on her. Well, does anyone other than her knows what it needs to compell Shivaay to do something? He had to agree, he wasn't planning to go back home though. His back ached, constantly being in same position for hours, but its not new, he had lots of experience of forgoing his health for her sake. When he rested her head on the pillow, ever so carefully she wiggled a little, scaring Shivaay, having disturbed her sleep, patted her head with atmost care, whispered sweet sleeping talks in his own amusing way, Annika is like a baby to him, also, his babies probable mother too! which she is not aware off. He kissed her forehead, lips lingered a little more than usual, he looks at her with a despair, not being able, to be part of her heart! He was disappointed, not fully but there remained an ache of not having that place inside her heart! But nonetheless, he knew he is important for her, almost life taking important, and he is very happy with whatever he has. This reminds him, of her request, about their relationship, last night. He had to decide for both of them. He knew relationship with Tia is not happening now, and about future ? He needs a clear mind for it, however hurt he is, he knew for the fact, Annika is right!
He won't love anyone, but her, she is his life. But, what if , she falls in love or someone falls in love with him, and he felt inclined towards someone, what will they do? How the equation will be solved? They can't continue this situation through out their life? Yes, they are inseparable, they care, love eachother but is this enough to go on in life? Well, earlier he thought, it was but after Annika's distressed situation he had to think again, about the situation and his decisions in life. His priority in life is Annika, and will always be, but what about Annika's choices? She is confused, she didn't voiced that she loves him, falling in love for her has chances, and he can't let her harm herself, thinking Shivaay going away from her. He thought, occupied with these threatening thoughts he reached home, tired and exhausted. Down casted enthusiasm and lethargic steps, he opened the front door without giving any hid to the surrounding, taking him by surprise, a giant man leaped on him, crushing him into a tight hug, he for seconds Shivaay was taken aback by that heavy weight, but hug was warm and comforting, when, strangling himself from the grip, he finally saw who it was!

"Om, you're here? Oh my god!huh... I am so happy to see you man! I missed you so much!" Shivaay cheered, probably after a week, he initiated hug this time, breathing out a huge sigh of relief; his Knight in shinning armour. Omkara is Shivaay's younger brother but he is like his friend, whom he trusts more than anyone, may be  he is the only one with whom he can pour his heart, without being judged.
Omkara, mature Oberoi, he understands human relationship, nature like no other. Humble, empathic and understanding, he is known for his sympathetic behaviour. For him every human being is same, irrespective of the relationship he shared. Be it a low stature employee or his own brother who is capable of winning everything, he look at things as a neutral man.
After meeting him Shivaay knew whom to approach for his so called messed up life!

"I don't believe you got leave? Why didn't you inform me? I should have picked you up!" Shivaay was happy to have him here in difficult time. Coming home for Omkara is Also not very easy, he knew how drained he would have felt taking that decision. It's been two whole years. Away from for two years is not easy, not that he was not able to, but he avoided it.
Joining army, wasn't at a all happy decision for him. It was completely situational and on pressure decision. Majority of members were against it; he had good fortune here, well set up buisness, luxury and freedom to choose any profession. Though it's a noble job, it's risky and well as life threatening. Om is very stubborn at times, tired of jhanvi's constant irresponsibility, ignorance towards her life, a bad brekaup phase and search for own ambition led him to choose this.
Omkara always admired uniforms, fascinated, he felt different air around people with batches and caps with national  flags, he use gey amazed by them, when he got opportunity to join them for nation, he didn't hesitated and bagged the opportunity. Just after his joining he was posted to Srinagar, from that day he only talked over call or video calls, once he admitted to Shivaay, that this is what he wanted to do.
At least he wasn't regretting his decision, everyone thought, excluding Jhanvi, she always believed he has been brainwashed, by Annika. She rarely gave time to om or Rudra for that matter, raising priyanka and dipped in her own sorrow shw forgot about her other children but it was kate for her, when she realised thay they are her lifelines,they became too far to reach.
In spite of venoms around,the younger Oberoi's were bonding well, gave a damn about others.