|Twenty-Two|

"Annika"

"Hey! Wake up baby. Wake up."

The soft soothing warm sunlight fell on her back, a comforting body warmth at front, embraced in tight cocoon. Slowly,a smile crepts hearing comforting voice of Shivaay. Forgetton are the memories of night thatpassed, on distress. Strengthening her clasped body, she woke up to see a comforting face of him, looking lovingly and with a hint of stress of last night. Speculating Shivaay's departure, Annika hold him tight. He is close, holding the same way; like yesterday. She can guess, he didn't even moved from his position. Can He get more caring than that? He cares too much for her own sanity.

"Hey... Good morning!" Annika pecked his nose in endearment.

"Good morning. Finally! God Annika, how much you sleep? I am getting late. Wake up now." Shivaay Complained, his lady kumbhakarn is back. Hiding his delight to see her sleeping peacefully, can't show all his cards Right! He gets a light slam on his forearm which was holding her from the waist.

"And our housewife, Shivaay is back. Can't you be a little polite in the morning? You know I have decided, when we get married, we'll be signing a contract of DO's and DON'T s... Then we'll talk mister." She said dreamingly. A part of Shivaay's heart blushed at the thought of getting married but his major part complained about how can she draw a contract about anything regarding them? He frowned.

"Well Ms. Annika. If you can, let me go than you'll make a contract right?" He said leaving her in the bed and rising from his place.

"Why didn't you left then, if you're getting so late? She questioned. Tiding up his hair and clothes he walked towards the window, looked around, it's already 9 in the morning, everybody is up and he will have a difficult time escaping. He didn't even have a thought to that yesterday, it was a difficult time for him, letting her alone was least incurred thought for him. Turning towards her, who is busy tying up in her won hair looking utterly gorgeous in morning light taking his breath away he said.

"You were shivering whole night, I had a difficult time controlling myself, not calling an ambulance." He breathes out, it's even painful while saying it. Only he knew how difficult it was for him.
"God... Annika, I don't know why are we still here? I don't understand! After last night am not at all feeling good about all of this." He paused to take a sigh of relief knowing he is being paranoid. Coming to her, he put his arm around her shoulder he felt relief.

" When you slept, it was already sunlight outside, I didn't want to wake you up, so I didn't leave. Now I am getting late. I have so many things to do today." He said in his deep thoughtful self. He hates to see her like that. Annika got the seriousness of situation, leaning onto him, she whispered

" I Love you. You know that. I am okay. If you're by my side I'll be okay." He sigh in relief as if burden of thousands years lifted from his shoulder.
"Just few more days Shivaay, I'll come with you. I promise. I also want my old life back. I want you back in my life like we use to be, be patient for few days." She said holding him tight, it melted him. Hugging her in his arms and pecking hair in response.

"I Love you Annika....now even more.. and I know we'll be together..... I am waiting. But it scares me, seeing the way you were last night. I have witnessed once, now I can't bear it, the thought of something happening to you..... And you! You are such a pain in my...."

"Shivaay language."

"Okay.... okay... sorry, you're such an adamant women, you never take care of yourself and I hate that about you. Please Annika for me please take care of yourself Please. Eveything,  I do is for you, your happiness, if you're not happy than what's the use.?" He says stroking her hair with his palm.