|Two|

Like an adamant child Shivaay was still inside his room, whatever was happening between them was nothing new! Annika stood there bitting her cheeks insides to control her laugh, making him pissed more would be the last thing she'll do now. Still Controlling her upbeating heart, which was on her mouth because of excitement ,she knocked at the door, she heard another glass breaking, she smiled cheekily, " Are you counting?" She paused, for a moment there was a complete silence as if chaos got stilled by some magic wand, soon another glass martyred in heat of anger, compelling her to close her eyes in reflex, " What kind of immaturity is this, Shivaay? You qlso know that this is unchangeable for me. How many times do I have to tell you this?Also, infinite times I told you don't break things like that they are antics for god sake Shivaay!" Her voice was calm, heart was still excited about all the stuff happening. She paused for his reply and after a silent pause he said finally. His First word after Annika's arrival from USA. " I so wanted to come na Annika! I wanted to be the first person to see you! We could have spent those entire 15minutes alone! and we could have talked more." He complained like a child.
Annika's smile reached her eyes, with relief that he talked, and finally, his throwing sessions are ended she said " I know, but we can talk here too, I also know that you've taken off today. What difference it can make? " Annika argued. "Okay,! Now, will you come out or want to do more of this drama? Like seriously! You behave like a girlfriend who is fighting with her boyfriend! Shivaay you're the youngest businessman of the year,for god sake! Does it suit you to behave like this? Locked up inside just because I refused you to pick me up from airport? And in your stupidity you've wasted entire morning, sulking." Annika patted her head in displease.
"This is childish for you? Yeah... you're the only mature one here, you mean to say Right?" Shivaay complained, " But I really wanted to come yaar!" He said in a low voice.
"Acha baba okay, come ...lets have breakfast, I am starving and need ghar ka khana badly, please stop your nakhre noor jahan ke and come please!" Annika demanded, While he is being too stubborn didn't opened the door. " Dont use your wiered language,I am angry ani! Not an apology at least I am expecting a few mending words from your side?" He said, Annika can't see him but she knew he must be pouting like a cute little boy, he always Does when he has demands of this sorts. Can anyone believe? The world know him as beast in business world, ruthless, insensitive and heartless man, is actually a child inside. His behavior is drastically different from what he is in front of world. Only unchanged thing is his dedication, his love is infinite so is his hatred for those who harms his family.These small innocent moments, he lives for it, his love and care increases because of these bonds.

"Why would I, you know this, I never allow anyone from family to drop or pick me from airport, so what's new today! Don't become a cringing housewife now, Enough of your drama, I said I am starving, you want me to eat without you? Because now I am not gonna stay here for long." Annika said annoyed, well falsely annoyed. From Otherside there was no answer, Annika was disappointed, maybe she should apologize but she thought otherwise and instead of an apology she got a brilliant idea to piss Shivaay more. She opened her mobile and gallery, selfie which she was part of, a tall handsome blue eyed white man was kissing her, the backdrop looked like a disc, and Annika looked too smashed hee eyes told how drunk she was, it was a farewell party which New York based company put up for Annika. That day she was too drunk to call Shivaay, later call ended on heated discussion, she hanged the conversation in between which irked Shivaay, the topic was due for the discussion, Annika found perfect moment to do it. She touched the send option, she wrote- the answer to my desert. And cupped her mouth to stop her laugh fits, her stomach ache, excitement was heaping with every second. She knew, what kind reaction she'll get! This will definitely work in favor she thought.
As expected Shivaay's rooms door opened with a click, he stood there stunned, his eyes popped, ears hot with blood rushing through, he was dumbfounded, one of his hand was holding his mobile phone, showing Annika's picture in screen, other was in the air gesturing 'are you freaking serious?'
"Ani......did you just....oh my god! No.....no way I don't think!I mean did you just .. damn! finally your fantasy...I can't believe it? Okay okay...tell.me all.about it? That was the reason you avoided me that day?." He looked at her again in disbelief. Annika was smiling looking at his surprised expressions. She stood there with an awe face. Can this stupid oberoi cut the crap and look at the reality that she is back. He continued.
"Ani.....swear on me...did you.....I...I...mean you lost your V -card?" Shivaay was holding her from shoulder and looked deep into her eyes. It was her fantasy to loose her virginity to a white man. She is an old school, giving everything to the one she loves, even if she dated few boys in her early life she was single for few years now, it's really hard to match up to her expectations; being perfect herself, there were few who dared to approach her and on top of that Shivaay and his brothers are too protective to let any random guy roam around her. Even Her brekaup use to be quite boring, everyone has only one thing to say, ' I think Shivaay and you should get together', with lots of disappointment in her dating life, she use to fantasise about loosing her V card to a perfect white man. It was obvious she send that picture to him, caption told the rest of the story. He remembers how she use to call her sex life a desert. Shivaay know everything about her like she knows about him. When he didn't get any response form her then he stared at her closely, her eye were conveying mischief, those brown almond shaped eyes, were moist and he felt her strong body over him, she hugged him hard, arms around his abdomen, head on his chest, she likes to hug him like that, she craves protection from him. Can he refuse her warmth? Not even in his dreams, he reciprocated finally they can see and touch eachother. Realisation hit Shivaay, finally she is here, with him, after so long. Involuntarily he cursed, it's the moment he waited for so long, with deep sigh he spoke " Shit!damn.. Annika... I missed you..!" with those words his hold on her became strong, his life came back to him, he didn't want to let her go, as if he died without her. Annika's eyes also got moist. Whole Oberoi mansion is her own, she feels so happy to be with them, a family, not her blood relation but purely created by love, she love them all but when she is inside these strong arms she forgets who she is! She feels heavenly, something she craved her whole life. His heartbeat always gave peace to her wandering soul. If Shivaay is very vocal about how he feels about her, Annika's attachment toward him is not explainable, her breaths hitched everytime she is separated from him. Those longings of nights, warm kisses on her forehead by him, those hugs in difficult times she missed it all, six months she stayed away from her soul.
They disagree with people, they claim that they are not in love but they also know and agreed for the fact, that they are soul mates.
A soulmate does not necessarily have to be love of your life! It can be anyone, your brother, sister mother your Friend or a stranger who just crossed your path. So they are soulmates.