Secret admirer

3rd pov:

Eddie was at his locker, getting his books for his next class. When he opened it, a piece of paper fell from it. At first, he thought it was another joke about him, so he looked around to see if Henry Bowers and his goons were around. They weren't. That's strange. He looked puzzled at the paper for a moment before he decided to open it. 

„ Dear Eddie,

Your hair looks amazing today. They way it looked way softer and curlier... I don't know what you did, but you make me want to play with it, to twirl it between my finger.

Your secret admirer ;)"

"Whatcha  got there Eds?" 

Eddie looked surprised at Richie because he didn't see him coming. He quickly hid the note behind his back, blushing madly.

"Nothing. And don't call me that."

"Come on,  Eddie-Spaghetti , show me!" Richie said with a strange grin on his face.

Eddie scoffed "That's not any better. And no."

"Oh, is it a love letter addressed to me? Are you finally going to confess your undying love? Jeez Eds you make me blush"  Richie said with a dramatic gesture.

"You won't leave me alone until I show you, won't you?"

Richie Shook his head.

Eddie sighed. "Fine. It's a note from a secret admirer."

Richie's eyes widened "Oh no! This is terrible!"

Eddie looked at him confused "Why?"

"Someone is trying to steal my Spaghetti!"

Eddie just watched Richie in bewilderment. " Are you fucking kidding me?"

Richie started laughing so hard that a few heads turned to look at him. Eddie was annoyed now, but he just ignored Richie, got his books and left to his third class of the day. Richie ran after him and Eddie cursed under his breath. He forgot he had it with him. That meant that he was going to bug Eddie the entire class with Questions such as " Do you have any idea who it could be from?" or  "Who would you want it to be from". And that's exactly what Richie did.

Eddie tried to ignore him the best he could. He didn't give Richie any proper answers, mostly dodging the questions. When he first read the note, he hoped with all his might that it would be from Richie, but after the reaction he had when he showed him the letter, he knew it wasn't from him.

At lunch, he told the other losers and they started to ask him the same question Richie did before, Eddie again giving vague answers or ignoring the question.

When he got home that day, he was beaming. He was thinking about who it could be from, but there weren't many option. Even if he had feelings for Richie, he was still happy and honored that someone likes him. That night, he fell asleep thinking about this secret admirer...

----------------

Everyday, he would get another note. One about his sparkling eyes, another one about his perfect body, his lips, his breathtaking  beauty.... He didn't have any idea who it was from, or if they were 100% real. Richie still teases him every time he zones out saying he is dreaming about his "boyfriend"  or when  he catches Eddie reading it over and over again in class.

The prom was getting near and Eddie hoped that someone will ask him to be their date.  One day when he got to school and went to his locker, there was a daisy taped to the door. Than he opened the locker and found a red letter. 

"Dear Eddie, 

Probably you figured out who writes you this notes, but if you didn't, I won't spoil it for you ;) You will probably find out soon if you accept : Will you go to Prom with me? If you do, come to the back of the schools, by the bleachers that night at 8 pm. Hoping i will see you.

Your secret admirer ;)"

Let me just tell you, Eddie couldn't wait! He would finally find out who was sending the notes, and he got a date to prom!  

----------------

Eddie got dressed up in a black suit with a white shirt and left his hair curly like his secret admirer liked so much . It was almost 8 pm when he left his house. Shit. He was hoping that he wouldn't be late to his meeting. He rode his bike the fastest he could, and made it just in time. 

He hurried to the back of the school. He could see a shadow by the bleachers, but it was getting dark and he couldn't recognize the person. When he was just two feet away, the person turned around. Holy mother of god! Eddie couldn't have been more happier when he saw Richie Tozier standing in front of him with a daisy in hand. He looked beautiful in the light from the sunset, with his midnight curls shining, his rosy lips redder than ever and his coke bottle glasses, that he wouldn't get rid of ,that hid his brown big eyes. He was dressed in a red suit , probably trying to match with the invitations that he sent Eddie.

"Surprised, Eds?" Richie said with hope in his voice.

Eddie ignored the nickname. He was too damn happy. He was smiling from ear to ear and ran toward Richie, bringing him in a hug by the shoulders.

Richie hugged him back , his arm around the waist of the other boy, his head on his soft curls that he oh so desperatly wanted to run his hands through for so long. After a few moments, Eddie looked up at Richie. "Yeah it was a surprise, but you don't know how happy I am that it's you. I was really wishing it, but i started to lose hope when i saw your reactions."

"Well Eds , how about we go and enjoy this night, and after we can talk about the date that i'm going to take you on?"

"Don't call me that! And yes, let's go." 

They joined hands and started heading to the gym, where music was blasting from, both with huge smiles on their faces.