Graduation

The Losers just finished college and it was the day of their graduation. They all went together in the same car, an old minivan that Richie found on sale. Neither of their parents came to their graduation, but they didn't need them. They had each other.

They planed to live together, so they saved enough money for a three story house with 10 bedroom and 4 baths. They needed four bedrooms to themselves, so the rest would be for their future children.

They arrived to the college and went on the football field.

Richie was supposed to give a speech so he got on stage and started talking in front of his classmates and their parents .

"We finally did it. We graduated after 4 years of hardwork. I want to thank the teachers for actually giving a shit about us, unlike the high school ones. " Everyone started laughing, a few even clapping

"I also want to thank all of you for making this experience bearable, expecially my friends . Please guys come on up. Give them a round of applause "

The losers got on stage, all dressed in their blue gowns.
"Thank you so much guys for sticking with me since kindergarten. Also, Eddie my love, come here."

Eddie took a few steps towards Richie being cautious of what the boy was gonna do.

"This is my boyfriend Eddie Kaspbrak, but you probably already know because of how much i like to show the world what they can't have. Because of him i enrolled into college. I didn't think I could make it but he encouraged me and look at me today! I am graduating! And because i was the best I was given the oportunity to give a speech! I couldn't be more happy and in love with him."

He paused for a bit looking at Eddie before turning back to the crowd.

"I want to tell you a story. When i was in kindergarten, i proposed to Eddie with a ring pop. We were like 5 years old. I remember my friends made a big deal.Stan was like <What did you do?> And the others were congratulating us like it was real. When we actually started dating in highschool, we made fun of it. But what if i made it real?"

Richie got down on one knee and got a red velvet box from his jeans under the gown. He opened it to reveal a ring pop that looked exactly like the one from 18 years ago. Eddie looked at him mesmerized 

"I know what you are thinking, but i swear i have a real ring for you, but i just wanted to recreate the scene from kindergarten. I love you so fucking much, Eds. I think we are soulmates and the universe wanted to tell us that since we were 5, but we were just too blind to see it. So, Eds, will you marry me?"

"Yes, Rich, of course i will!" Eddie said with a wide smile on his face. Richie got up and put the ring pop on Eddie's finger. They both laughed at the situation. 

Richie turned back to the crowd who was cheering for the two boys.

"My work here is done. Have a good life everyone!" The crowd laughed.He went to his friend and got off the stage.

I'm sorry, i have no inspiration lately. I have one more idea but i don't know how to put it together. Thank for reading my shit. Love you guys!