Emma comes out

Hello beautiful people and Merry belated Christmas! I wanted this chapter to be out for Christmas, but my procastination got the best of me 😅.

somaraxx and @Dramionelover10 wanted a chapter where Reddie's daughter comes out, so here it it! I hope you guys will like it!

Also , WE GOT OVER 20K VIEWS! AHHHHH!ALSO 700 VOTES! I think i said it before, but i'm gonna say it again. I apreciate it so much. Just a comment or a vote makes my whole day❤️. Ask NamJesusGotJams she will tell you .

Ok, enough chit chat. Enjoy ❤️!

It was the Christmas Eve's morning. Eddie was making breakfast for his family.

Richie came into the kitchen Just as Eddie was putting the food on the table.

"Did you pack the gifts yet or should I do it?" Eddie asks Richie who looks confused at him

"Why are you asking me you bought them I don't even know where you put them. " Now Eddie's the perplexed one

"No you were supposed to buy them." They look at each other, both thinking the other is joking.

"Fuck!" They Scream at the same time

"Oh no, what do we do ,what do we do! Now we won't find them anymore! But we have to find something! We can't give Emma nothing !" Eddie started panicking

"Ok calm down! some last minute gifts, let's think about it"

As they were brainstorming, Violet, Emma's best friend,came into the kitchen.

"Hello Mr & Mr Tozier. How are you doing today?"

They look at the girl that just entered their kitchen, then at each other and their faces light up as an idea came into their heads.

"Violet! We are great, we were just thinking about buying more Christmas presents to give to Emma. You wouldn't have any ideas, would you?"

Violet looks at them suspicious, before an amused smile came on her face.

"You guys forgot to buy the gifts, didn't you?" Eddie blushes in embarrassment and Richie gives a small apologetic smile.

"Ok, i do have a few ideas" She starts rambling on as the two listen to her intently.

As she finishes, they have a few amazing things to buy. Richie rushes and gives her a hug.

"Oh thank you, thank you. You saved us, what would we have done if you weren't here?" Richie says in his dramatic way that could have been mistaken for sarcasm if not for the current situation.

"I'm sure you would have found something yourself" She laughs

"Well, we are thankful for you. You saved us a lot of time." Eddie says looking fondly at the girl he knew for so long.

"I'm happy to help. Now, if you'll excuse me, i'm going back to Emma before she becomes too impatient."

"One more thing. Why don't you come tomorrow to celebrate with us? I know your parents aren't home and i wouldn't wish for anyone to celebrate Christmas alone." Eddie says, giving the girl a small smile.

"Oh, thanks. I do have to clear my schedule of eating cookies while watching Netflix, a very important thing , but i think me coming here is doable."

The men laugh as she leaves the kitchen.

She goes back to her friend's room. Emma looks at her from underneath the covers and lifts them so she can lie in the bed next to her.