Part 12 - Nathan and Steph.

*NATHAN'S POV*

So, me and Steph kinda got together after a drunken night out. I don't remember it and neither does she so I took on her on a date that she wasn't likely to forget.

I took her to the cinema, then paid for us to sit in the VIP section of my favourite restaurant where we had a band that played all her favourite songs and finally we went for a walk in the park just as the sun was going down. It was a perfect evening and I loved every minute of it.

When people found out that we were together, they hated it and they hated me. They think I lied to them on purpose and that's not what happened. I told everyone a week after we got together that I was no longer single. Steph got a lot of hate from people - some people told her to go die, others threatened to kill her and some said that she should just leave me before she hurts me. But there were a select few who were happy for us and said that we would be very happy together. At least we had some support from people. I loved Steph and no amount of hate was going to change that.

Today Jay and Lizzy were going to the hospital to have their baby scan. I couldn't wait for them to get back and tell us if it was a boy or a girl - obviously I wanted it to be a boy because then it would have my name. Imagine that, uncle Nathan looking after baby Nathan. That would be so cool and they would all have to stop calling me baby Nath.

I couldn't be more happy for them both. They are going to make amazing parents and I'm sure the baby is going to be perfect. It's only going to make them a stronger couple.

*STEPH'S POV*

"Nath..." I shouted downstairs from the bedroom.

"Steph..." he shouted back me, trying to contain his laughter.

"Make me a cuppa. No milk and two sugars..."

"I know how you like your tea!" he laughed back at me as I heard the kitchen door close behind him.

I loved Nathan and no amount of hate was going to change that. I looked on Twitter, like  I do everyday and was greeted by more hate from people. I was used to it now - people telling me to go die, others saying they were going to kill and some just telling me to end it with Nathan before it was too late. I just assumed they were jealous and wished they could be me.

I went onto my twitter to see my mentions full of hate; just like usual -

@EmzSykes: Go die bitch, Nath is mine!

@SykesIsHot: If you hurt Nath, it'll be the last thing you do!

@IHateSteph: Bitch, we all hate you just leave Nath and let him be happy!

And there were many more comments like that. I just didn't care, I ignored them and looked on the other boys' profiles. I went onto Jay's first to see the picture of his and Lizzy's baby that he had posted. It looked so cute and you could just tell that they were going to make amazing parents. I had hoped it was a girl so that Nathan wouldn't have the satisfaction of having the baby named after him. But they were going to be amazing parents and they are going to be so happy. I know for a fact the others can't wait to be uncles to him and I can't wait to meet the new baby Nathan.

Then I went onto Tom's profile and he had just tweeted about how the media needed to leave people alone and then about Jay and Lizzy; Max apparently hadn't been online since the last time he tweeted something was about three weeks ago and then Siva tweeted about being out with Amy - I still wondered why he still gave her the time of day after what she did to him, but it was his choice and we couldn't tell him not to see her. And then I went onto Nathan's and I laughed at what he tweeted;

@NathanTheWanted: You just wish you were her; ain't jealousy a bitch!

I had to reply to him just because of how funny it actually was to me;

@StephSykes: @NathanTheWanted I'm sorry that I can't be the person you want! ;) xx

Yeah, I changed my Twitter name when me and Nath got together just to annoy people even more. I probably did bring a lot of the hate that I got on myself but I didn't care. Nathan found it pretty funny as well and he replied to me;

@NathanTheWanted: @StephSykes Babe, stop being jealous. You could never be any better than you are! ;) xx

I loved it when we did this. I loved Nathan and this was just how our relationship worked. We liked having a laugh, we didn't change because people didn't like us and we could be pretty annoying. We weren't changing any time soon. Nathan James Sykes was mine and no amount of hate was going to change that.