015. Healed

"Medusa what now?" Jungkook's eyebrows pulled down into a small frown

"Medusa what now?" Jungkook's eyebrows pulled down into a small frown. He let out a grunt upon Meisa throwing her whole body over him, showering him with butterfly kisses.

"You're alright! Kookie, you're okay! I'm so glad!" she squealed, pinching his cheeks with as the joy practically radiated from her.

"Why are you three looking at me like that?" Jungkook asked, encircling his arms around Meisa and pulling her closer before his face suddenly fell. "Um, listen, I can explain. Meisa and I..."

"They already know," Meisa said in a small voice, slightly flushed.

"What? How?" he asked, eyes flickering to the security team leader. "Oh my god, Namjoon," he ran a hand over his face. "Before you say how unprofessional is that of me, I really, really-"

Namjoon cleared his throat, cutting him in the middle of his sentence. "Jungkook, what is the last thing you remember?"

Jungkook's tongue glided over his bottom lip, his gaze drifting to the floor. "Well, Ms. Jung... I mean, Meisa-" he stuttered, flustered all of a sudden.

"Oh, whatever, we don't care about your teenage drama. Just get to it," Jimin groaned.

Jungkook shot him a glare but resumed nonetheless. "We were talking. Fighting, I mean. Next thing I know, she looks at me and I see this super bright light like a camera flash, only ten times brighter. It was so blinding, it felt like my retinas were on fire. And then..." his lips slightly parted as he scowled. "Actually, I don't remember anything from then on."

"Oh my fucking god," Jimin let out an exasperated sigh, turning around and pressing his forehead to the wall. "I just can't believe this."

A sharp gasp escaped Aera's trembling lips. Instinctively, her eyes darted to Namjoon who for her was the only person left in the room that represented any kind of reason.

"Why are you guys so tense? Is it because of me getting involved with Meisa? I mean, Ms. Jung. Am I getting fired?" Jungkook's worried eyes traveled to and fro Namjoon and Jimin.

"Jungkook," Namjoon exhaled sharply. "You were unconscious for more than twenty minutes. Do you remember this?"

"No," Jungkook whispered.

"You were practically dead," Jimin grumbled.

"What?!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"And you're absolutely sure you saw the bright light the exact moment Meisa looked at you?"

"Um, yes."

"Did she remove her contact lenses before that?"

"What?" dumbfounded, Jungkook stared at Namjoon.

"Answer me." Namjoon deadpanned.

"I mean, I guess. Now that I think about it, perhaps she did," Jungkook rubbed his chin thoughtfully.