QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

First of all, this was so fun to do! Thank you everyone who took their time to ask a question! I really enjoyed doing that.

Without further ado, here's what the characters have to say! Full disclosure, I threatened them to be extremely honest with you guys. I'm not really sure if it worked tho.

BEWARE: THIS IS VERY LONG LOL

AERA

Where are you now?

I'm not really sure. Right now, I'm in a place that resembles a lot my home, but at the same time it doesn't. I'm terrified and I miss Jimin. It's hard to make out something in the darkness. All I know is that I'm not here alone.

Girl, we know you're out there in Abaddon, roaming. Please be stronger!

Abaddon? I suppose I could be there, but it's difficult because I don't really know what Abaddon looks like. I guess I'll have to explore and see for myself.

Do you forgive Yoongi?

I really want to forgive Yoongi and leave all of that behind me, I do. But being a big part of my past, he has a way of catching up with me whenever I try to move on from him. I won't pretend that forgiving him is an easy thing to do - it takes a lot but I'm slowly getting there. My opinion of him is definitely shifting. My relationship with Yoongi has always been turbulent and difficult - like playing a game of tug-of-war with my heart. Though I'm starting to think that it hasn't been me the one who didn't want to let go all this time, but Yoongi himself.

JIMIN

What was the first thought that crossed your mind when you first saw Aera? Did you fall in love with her at first sight?

The first time I saw Aera, we were both kids. I definitely thought she was pretty, but I'm sure I was way too young to call that love. I remember she was shy around me, so maybe my first thought was "why isn't she looking at me in the eyes?"

When her family put me in a special training program, it became embedded in my brain that I had to protect her. So as I grew up, I thought of her as a task rather than a person. As time went by, I slowly became more rational, logical and emotionally detached, because I was told that was what I needed to be in order to execute my duty more effectively. I remember my martial arts teacher telling me "Love is the death of duty." when he saw me staring at her during one of our practices outside.

That's when I sort of started disconnecting from her emotionally. She took her parents' demise pretty bad. In her teenage years, she started drinking, smoking, hanging out with the wrong company. I never said a word about it. Then she started her relationship with Yoongi and I think seeing how badly he treated her made me realize my feelings for her were in fact very strong.

So to answer the question - no, I don't think it was love at first sight, but rather it was a love that kept developing throughout the years, brewing and building up inside of both of us, a love built on a mutual understanding and acceptance of each other's flaws and imperfections. Of course, there was the attraction too, but I think that's something you could have with a lot of people. Sex is the least a woman could offer a man, that's what I think. The love that I have for Aera runs deeper than that.

How can you not remember Taehyungie? And how do you manage all that power surge in your smol adorable existence?

My memories from the orphanage are very hazy. I was a rather difficult kid to deal with. Taehyung was my only friend there. When they took me away, I missed him a lot. He stayed behind in that hell. I think it was at this point that I kind of started hating myself for being the one who was got out of the orphanage, and he was the one who stayed.