SPECIAL CROSSOVER

In a certain high school in modern day China, a valentine competition was taking place. The prize of two thousand yuan to the cutest couple pose on stage.

  Below the stage, several people clapped and cheered as they saw couple after couple pose on stage. Some hugged, some kissed each other on the cheek, some made heart shapes with their arms.

 Hidden in the crowd was JiaoLong, the school's temporary nurse, who watched the event with a cheerful mood. "Haha, what vitality young people have, this kind of events definitely wouldn't exist when my ancestors were around..."

  MinZhe who stood right next to him, of course, heard this. Without hesitation, he said, "Senior classmate, you seem like you want to join. I'll do it with you." And so MinZhe grabbed JiaoLong's open hand and proceeded towards the stage. 

  "Wait wait wait A'Zhe wait!..."

  Already right next to the stage was teacher BiMing eyeing the prize money muttering to himself. "The amount of food that money could buy me... and they're giving it away to the cutest couple...tch."

  A third-year student who hovered around teacher BiMing bent and whispered in his ear, "Would teacher like to win that money?"

  BiMing chewed at his thumb without noticing just how close student XiuYin was. "Of course! Who wouldn't like to!?"

  And so without a second more, XiuYin put his arm around BiMing and pulled him forwards. "Hey hey, what are you doing?"

  Meanwhile, beelining for the stage also was an extremely tall male student who was carrying a hamster like youth in his arms.

  "Um...LiZhao, where are you taking me?" the youth, YuLin asked.

  "Competition. Prize money. Trip."

  "Ah... I could walk you know?" YuLin said with an awkward smile.

  "You'd get lost in the crowd."

  "Ah..."

  At the actual backstage, a female stood with a clipboard ticking of the name after name as the contestants went on. She just ticked off the last name when three sets of voices assaulted her ears.

  "Sign us up."

  The girl looked up to see six extremely handsome males paired into two's. She gulped at the sight as her head became dizzy. "Ah...Ah Yes Um...Ergh, Names?"

  "Nurse JiaoLong and MinZhe."

  "Teacher Ming and XiuYin."

  "LiZhao and YuLin."

  The girl's head became dizzier, she was on the verge of fainting from having all these school idols around her at once and over crowding her small presence. "Ah....Ah yes yes...uhm please go on stage." She made the mistake of not announcing who to go up first, and so. All three pairs went up. 

  "Hey hey, MinZhe, calm down, how about we turn around hm?"

  "Oi, XiuYin! Let go before I put you in detention! Wait, you spend too much time in detention already..."

  "LiZhao... I really can walk..."

  The second all six stepped or were carried, on stage. The crowd went silent. Eyes bulged and mouths opened.

  The announcer was struck dumb but recovered soon after and cleared his throat. "Ahem... Um, and now we have...three? Couples on stage... please strike us a pose!"

  What happened next caused a mass nose bleed amongst the audience. JiaoLong was yanked against MinZhe as MinZhe snaked his hand around JiaoLong's waist and one hand slipped under the other's shirt, slipping higher and higher until some of JiaoLong's jade white, lower back was revealed. 

  The crowd hooted and cheered, violently throwing flowers on stage.

  Next, to them, XiuYin had planted a passionate kiss on teacher Ming's lips. As much as BiMing tried to struggle, in the end, his knees only grew weak and he had to grip the front of XiuYin's shirt for support as XiuYin smiled against his lips.

  The last pair were on the floor as LiZhao steadily began stripping YuLin. When LiZhao got to the buttons of YuLin's trousers the crowd were screaming.

  The announcer saw this scene and began panicking, "Wait wait wait! There's no need to go there! Stop stripping! No! Put that back in your pocket! Stop! You win you win!" The announcer breathed in as he exclaimed, "These six contestants win, the money will be split..."

  However, all three gongs glared at the announcer and at each other, as MinZhe said, "Pick one winner, we can't all be equally as good as the other."

  The announcer began sweating..." Ah... good competitors, you're all great you all deserve to win so please step off and collect your prize..."

  However, the gongs were not satisfied, each believed they bested the other couple. And so, they upped their games on the stage.

  Whilst below the stage, many, including the author, has passed out due to blood loss.

..................................................................................................

A/N- ahahha...so... a lil cross over of my stories so far hhehehe

 Hope you enjoyed!

Back to the normal story next chapter~