CHAPTER 21 - I WILL IF YOU WILL

From then on, YuLin always wore the bells on his wrist and everyone could hear him before he entered a room.

  Jingle

  "Ah, YuLin must be coming for his and the general's breakfast."

  Jingle

  "Ah, YuLin must be coming out to train with us."

  Jingle

  "Ah, YuLin must be coming over to take a piss."

  "Generallll!" YuLin cried as he stomped his way towards the general currently writing reports.

  LiZhao lifted his head to greet a teary-eyed  YuLin. He immediately forgot about his reports the moment he heard the crisp sound of bells outside and discreetly kept his eyes on YuLin.

    "This bell... everyone can hear me all the time, they practically know everywhere I'm going and can guess what I'm about to do!"

  "And what's the problem with that?"

  "It makes me so...so... predictable!" YuLin tilted his head back and pretend cried.

  "It's convinient. Makes it impossible for you to escape. I'll only need to follow the sound of the bells if you ever do."

  YuLin pouted and looked at the general with lowered eyelashes.

  "What are you doing..." LiZhao found the current image of YuLin...irresistably cute.

  "I'm trying to look cute so that you'd let me take it off."

  "Shameless."

 YuLin sighed in exasperation and dropped to a nearby chair. "Say... how's the situation."

  Without asking for more details, LiZhao knew YuLin was asking about the war. "The emperor still refuses to send reinforcements. Our army is still numbered less than half of what the demons have. After today we only have Shui and half of Huo province left before we go to war."

  YuLin's face became solemn. "How long?" He asked.

  "Three months."

  YuLin flinched at the idea that in a mere few months, everyone's lives will be put at risk. He didn't like the idea of the general leading at the front, into the battlefield first...at all. With lowered a lowered head he muttered, "General, you're strong aren't you?"

  "Mnm."

  "Then don't get yourself killed."

  When YuLin looked back up, the general was stood right in front of him. He leaned down, placing one arm on the back of YuLin's chair, till their eyes were level. "I won't if you won't."

  YuLin gulped at their close proximity. After being told he was part incubus, he'd been careful of his distance with the general. He didn't want to suddenly jump the general. "I...I'll try."

  LiZhao leaned in closer since when did he like being close to YuLin so much? Since when did he like the smell of rain so much? His lips stopped by YuLin's ear as he grumbled in a low voice, "You won't try, you will." 

  Shivers ran down YuLin's neck as his eyes suddenly began emitting a red glow. LiZhao pulled back just enough to see this, and the corners of his lips tugged up ever so slightly.

 LiZhao pulled back just enough to see this, and the corners of his lips tugged up ever so slightly

              (A lil smile from the General for ya'll)

"Your eyes, I think I know why they glow."

  YuLin gulped yet again as the general's fingers from his free hand crept up his throat, slid past his Adam's apple as he asked, "...Why?"

  LiZhao continued trailing his finger up until it landed on YuLin's lips, where he only needed to apply a little force before they opened up and his finger slid into that wet warmth. His voice grew rougher as he said, "When you're excited, whether in gore or lust. They'll glow. And right now I'm pretty sure you don't feel violent towards me... So you're lustful."

  YuLin's eyes only glowed brighter at those words..."General...this isn't fair..." he complained, moving his tongue against that rough padded finger as he spoke.

  LiZhao's insides were stirring, and if it weren't for the wide armour he wore right now, one would be able to see the large bulge sporting his pants. LiZhao's took one more moment to steady himself before he rose up and left, saying, "I'm off to recruit. Stay."

  YuLin who was slumped on the chair, with no less than a thousand butterflies fluttering in his stomach, as he stared incredulously after the general as he mumbled with a pout, crossing his arms, "What am I...? A dog!?"

  Not long after, A Li flung the doors open and leapt in panting. YuLin slapped his head and grumbled, "Do anyone with manners exist nowadays... A Li? Why are you here?"

  The young boy was panting as he looked up, hair ruffled, wearing exquisite robes. "Those... those women are demons...they keep washing me... dressing me up in facy robes... forcing me to eat sweets..."

  "Pfft...AHAHHAHAHA HAHAHA, Ah, A Li... the girls broke you did they? Ahahaha"

  A Li glared at YuLin and ripped off his outter robe. "They're treating me like a doll!"

  YuLin controlled his fit of laughter and wiped the corners of eyes, "But you're comfortable right? You have a bed, you're well fed, and you have people who care about you."

  A Li pouted "... Humph..."

  The afternoon went by speedily, A Li and YuLin spent their time chatting about this and that whilst snacking on savoury foods. However, they stuffed their faces so much they were on the verge of being sick so they both collapsed for an afternoon nap.

  Not long after, YuLin was being shaken violently awake.

  He opened his eyes and saw a frantic A Li shaking his shoulders.

  "W-What?"

  "Fire you dumbass, wake up, there's a fire!"

...................................................................................................

A/N- here's another chapter for my dear readers XD

Hope you enjoyed

What's to happen now ufufuf