CHAPTER 17 - THE GREAT GENERAL'S PUSHED DOWN!

LiZhao strode out of the courtesan's tent and right into his own. However, once there he was slightly baffled on what to do. YuLin was on his shoulder, mumbling like an idiot about becoming a sack of potatoes and LiZhao himself felt slightly flustered, his heart was itchy and his body was warm. 

  He hesitantly set YuLin down before him and stared into his eyes. Those blood red eyes. LiZhao couldn't seem to stop staring at those orbs of light. For the past months, LiZhao always found himself trying to stare past those hateful bangs of YuLin's but now that his whole face was on show right in front of him, he didn't quite know what to do.

  YuLin observed the General's reactions to seeing his face before a coy smile lit up his face and he clasped his hands behind his back as he leaned forward and tilted his head. "Oho, could this general possibly be captured by my dashingly handsome face?"

  LiZhao remained staring.

  YuLin's nerve grew bigger as he took a step closer, peering up at the general. "General~~ Am I handsome? Am I dashing? Do I make your heart beat faster?" 

  LiZhao furrowed his brows as he unconsciously raised a hand and stroked YuLin's cheek with a finger, absentmindedly, he said, "Why is my heart beating faster?"

  YuLin upon seeing such an... innocent reaction, froze. He looked past the general's wide chest armour, shoulders, tense neck. Past the strong lips and to his eyes, dark brown eyes which at the moment seemed almost... lovelorn.

  YuLin gulped, he felt a slow fire burn inside him as he began gasping. Something was weird, his body, mind and very soul felt a sense of tingling. And his eyes burned.

  LiZhao felt even more enraptured when he witnessed YuLin's eyes glow red, even though YuLin himself seemed a little confused. 

  YuLin suddenly felt his five senses become crystal clear, he could see the raised hair around the general's neck, smell the perfume like perspiration coming of him, feel the want oozing of the general. The only thing he was missing was taste and touch.

  YuLin couldn't stop his body as he lunged forward and physically pushed LiZhao down on to the rug on the floor. He straddled downed general on the floor and leaned down so far that their noses touched.

  LiZhao was shocked. Flabbergasted. He was even slow in reactions. Normally he would've pulled his sword and beheaded anyone with the intention of pushing him down. But right now he only lay frozen, watching.

  YuLin brought his head down further and nestled it between LiZhao's neck and shoulder for a mere second before he stuck his tongue out and licked. It was slightly salty but sweet, with a strong scent of masculinity.

  LiZhao's tense muscle jellified at the feel of YuLin's tongue on him, as if it had completely tamed a beast within.

  YuLin didn't stop there, he kissed LiZhao's neck before un-buckling  the armour at front so that the general only had his soft clothes on.

  YuLin slithered down and brutally shoved his hands into the general's pants.

  LiZhao's eyes flew open and met straight with YuLin's eyes. "You!" He breathed out harshly.

  YuLin lifted his head, arching his neck seductively as he whispered, "General helped me out last time, I'll return the favour."  LiZhao stared incredulously with scrunched eyebrows at the normally cheery looking youth, now looking like a seductress.

  Before LiZhao could complain anymore, YuLin had brought out the semi-erect member which twitched in the cool air before covering it with his mouth.

  LiZhao flopped back onto the ground with a grunt. This kind of intimacy... he was unfamiliar with. It wasn't like he was planning on being celibate as a general... but with his state of mind and heart, he never found anyone desireable, let alone someone  to become intimate with. He gulped as he laid there, his member enveloped in warmth and wetness, straining him as his muscles tensed yet again.

  YuLin drank in the sight of the general almost squirming beneath him, the great, fearless general was actually at his mercy. This feeling brought a sense of joy to him as he took it out his mouth with a pop, and laid tender kisses on it, stroking it with his tongue ever so often. Listening to the general's laboured breaths was like music to YuLin's ears as he continued teasing.

 When he saw the general's restraint about to collapse, he took the fully erect member into his mouth once more and began bobbing his head, lightly scraping his teeth against the flesh every so often. However, there was a limit to how much he could take into his mouth... after all, the generals member's size correlated to his height... in other words, big... very big.

  LiZhao grunted and his hand came forth as he slightly, but gently, yanked YuLin's head up so that their eyes could connect. 

  YuLin used his tongue, swirling and tickling, creating a hot mess as the general finally came in his mouth, semen bursting from the tip, arrogantly filling up YuLin's mouth.

  YuLin sat up with a full mouth, looking as if he were pouting as he stayed straddling atop LiZhao.

  LiZhao sighed with his eyes closed for less than a second before he shot up and grabbed YuLin by the shoulders yanking him to him.

  The glow in YuLin's eyes was ever the brighter.

  "You spit that out right now or else!"

  YuLin tilted his head as if not understanding what the general was insinuating.

  LiZhao looked frustrated as he said, "Spit it out or face the consequences!"

  YuLin squinted his eyes before he gulped and swallowed, licking his lips in the process as the red glare in his eyes finally dimmed down.

  LiZhao looked furious as his grip on YuLin tightened. "You're going to regret that!" He roared.

.........................................................

Author- Um... how did it jump from that to this! *//^//*

Hope you enjoyed!!!