CHAPTER 37 - FENG YU LIN

* listen to the song above whilst reading my dears

 Horror at once crashed down upon LiZhao. In a manner unlike a general, he crawled towards YuLin, pulling with one hand, using with one leg.

  "YuLin...YuLin!"

  LiZhao dragged and pushed and pulled. When he finally came to YuLin, he found YuLin's eyes still open.

  he sighed and hysterically laughed, "Ha...Hahaha, you... why are you so still... why didn't you speak? I thought you were..."

  He then saw the gouges at YuLins throat. Five gorey holes at YuLin's throat, one wouldn't be surprised if his wind pipe and voice box were crushed... for the wound ran deep just from what LiZhao could see.

  LiZhao frantically Brough ripped of the least bloody piece of cloth on him and with one hand attempted to apply pressure to YuLin's throats. YuLin gurgled as if trying to speak.

  "Shut up." LiZhao demanded. " don't speak..." His voice broke as he looked down YuLin's body and found another injury.

  Under the bloody shirt, a small protruding tip. an arrow. LiZhao stared at it and desperately swayed his head. "no...nonono" 

  Pit-pat...

  The fearless general... was crying.

  His chest felt constricted, his back heaving, his head lowered as he attempted to hold YuLin's blood in. His tears fell onto YuLin's face, warm and wet, trickling down. 

  YuLin gurgled again.

  "Don't!... Don't try to talk!" LiZhao rasped as the tears began flowing.

  YuLin bit his lips, and with great effort, spat out the blood gathered in his mouth before mouthing the words slowly so that LiZhao could understand.

  We did it.  

  "Yes... yes... just you wait, there'll be so much wine to celebrate tonight... we'll drink till we pass out!"  LiZhao replied as he gently cradled YuLin's head to his chest.

 we'll drink till we pass out!"  LiZhao replied as he gently cradled YuLin's head to his chest

  YuLin's lips pulled up at the corners.

  You? Drink? I'd rather not let that happen...

  "If you won't let me drink... then I'll do you instead. All night. We'll make up for lost time."

  YuLin grin grew.

  I'd like that... all night?

  LiZhao's voice broke again and again, "All night." he replied. It almost seemed like a one sided conversation because only LiZhao's voice could be heard.

  One might think he was talking to a corpse.

  "And when we're done. I'll take you home. We'll prostrate three times and I'll marry you, I'll stop being a general. You can meet my mother, you'd like her. Then we'll go travelling... anywhere you want!"  LiZhao smiled as he imagined YuLin meeting his mother for the first time... what a sight  that's be.