CHAPTER 32 - ONE MORE NIGHT FOR US

As the two rode back speedily, the horse's raid motion caused YuLin...Slight.... discomfort as he squirmed around on the saddle again LiZhao.

  LiZhao looked down at uLin's soft bottom that kept grinding itself onto his groin and leaned down and said huskily in YuLin's ear, "If you don't sit properly and stop squirming I will fuck you on this horse."

  YuLin's face blazed aflame instantly at LiZhao's foul language and intentions. Unable to hide his red face and eyes, he could only close them and stop moving despite the discomfort.

  After many ShiChen's (1 ShiChen = 2 hours) They finally returned to the camp. And upon entering camp many soldiers shouted in joy at the return of their general. Instantly, QianDu appeared and blew a sigh of relief and glared at the general, after all, he was forced to take on all the general's work these past few days and had to deal with those insufferable courtesans questions on where their brother YuLin was and the little kid constantly crying to him. Not to mention the soldiers asking when he general would return every single day!

  The general got off the horse and just as people were about to rush up they froze when they saw the general carry YuLin off. Jaws hitting the ground, they stared at the general tenderly handling YuLin who tried to hide his face. QianDu looked at the soldiers and smirked, hmph! Amateurs!

  "Rest well tonight. Eat. Drink. Tomorrow we march for war." And with that he stalked off with a silent YuLin.

  The soldiers fell into silence. Tomorrow they begin the march... that was sooner then they remembered. They looked at each other solemnly before passing the message and bring the foods and alcohol out. What they didn't eat or drink tonight will be discarded. 

  Meanwhile the courtesans just received news of YuLin's return but just as Mei was about to run to meet him Fei held her back.

  "Don't you want to go meet YuLin Gege?"

  "I do...we all do but he's with the general right now. We shouldn't disturb what time they have."

  Lan finished plaiting her hair as she stood and said, "Besides. Foods, Drinks... Tonight is our night to shine ladies. We need to take these men's minds off war as much as we need our minds off it."

  The sisters glanced at each other and nodded, as they threw on outer layers and strode out to entertain the soldiers.

  Meanwhile inside the general's tent YuLin and LiZhao sat at opposite ends of a small table eating better versions of gruel and sharing rich rice wine. 

  "Ahhhh, this wine is niiiice, General, how long have you had this for!"

  "Three...three years."

  Both were slightly drunk already, they did not shy from drinking as soon as they sat down. 

  "general ah... you-you are definitely more drunk than me."

  "Am not."

  "Am too! ahaha look, you're face is pink!" YuLin swiped up the cup full of alcohol and took a big swallow, some slipping past his lips, trailing down his cheek and his neck.

  LiZhao watched with fevered eyes as he tried to suppress himself. 

  YuLin pulled his lips from the cup with a pop and sighed. "General ah general. You must promise not to die ok?"

  "mm."

 "If you die, now that more than a third of my soul dies with you."

  "...mm"

  YuLin smiled and reached his hand across the table and stroked LiZhao's cheek. "Good."

  LiZhao bit his lip for a second before saying. "You too."