CHAPTER 30 - A PART OF MY SOUL

IMPORTANT: listen to this tune so that not only is the scene sexy, but also romantic. (I dig slow burn romance)

...........................

   YuLin grunted when his back hit the hard bark of the tree. 

  Now in the shadow of the large canopy, LiZhao could clearly see YuLin's radiant face, lips tilted slightly at the corners, eyes in crescents with nothing but him(LZ) in his eyes.

  YuLin's dark eyes gradually took on a shade of dark red as he looped his hands around the general's neck and played his the general's hair.  yuLin tilted his head and licked his lips. His incubus blood was definitely acting up right now. "General, you're taking Mme up against a tree for our first? How thrilling." YuLin purred with lowered eyelashes.

  LiZhao gave no reply and instead with a twitch of his eyes, YuLins wrists were suddenly bound together with that magic string LiZhao tied on him so many months ago. YuLin tried and failed to  free his hands so he rested them on the general's shoulder instead and giggled.

  "You like tying me up Gen-"

  LiZhao covered YuLin's mouth with his own, at first, harshly and roughly, until he eased his his muscles and nibbled at YuLins lips cautiously... almost in a shy manner.

  YuLin's lids fluttered closed, such tenderness... even his incubus side was unable to overthrow such gentleness. YuLin pushed closer to the general and opened his mouth, breathing in LiZhao.

  Without missing a beat, LiZhao extended his tongue, licking YuLin's lips before venturing further, where the two's hot and wet tongues met, clashed. The initial contact caused them to shiver to their cores, such a simple action, giving them great pleasure. LiZhao, upon instinct, hugged YuLin to him as close as possible, his hand at YuLin's waist where it arched, whilst the other hand entangled in YuLin's mess of hair, angling it so that they may kiss deeper.

  In the throes of their passionate kissing, only the tip of the sun still protruded the vast landscape as clouds took over and a small rain started, pit -pat -pit-pat, the sound grew stronger as the downpour grew. Though the air grew chilly, the two in embrace did not, in contrast, their bodies heated as they squirmed and twisted against each-other. 

  YuLin pulled back from the general as his legs grew weak and fell to the ground from the general's waist, lowering his height to the general's chest. YuLin panted and glanced up with glazed eyes. 

  The general was as flushed as he was, his hairdo slightly lopsided from YuLin's tugging and pulling. YuLin smiled, knowing the general was as affected as he was.

  With YuLin's arms stuck around the general's neck, there was little he could do for him self. So instead, he pressed his lower regions to the general.

  LiZhao's breath hitch for a millisecond feeling the other's erection against his own.

  YuLin said but one word before the beast inside the general broke out.

 "More."

  YuLin's clothes were semi torn off him, left to hang on his shoulders as his trousers were undone and kicked aside by him, now he simply looked like he was wearing an oversized robe concealing very little.

  LiZhao's member grew unbelievably hard at the sight, he almost gasped in pain at his restraining garments. So without a word, they were discarded too.

  Now two 'poorly dressed' people were rubbing against each other, seeming as if they were about to merge into one.

  YuLin Kissed the generals chest, collar and shoulders. And accidentally grazed the corners of his  nipple, eliciting a grunt out of the general. YuLin's eyes swirled with colour as he smiled before extending the tip of his tongue to tickle that stiff point.