MTPC 1

Chapter 1

|Mikhail " Khail " Daniels|

It's been two years since I started college and the college life is nothing compared to high school. There's more work - more everything, if you ask me. I have a girlfriend named Tiffany and we've been dating for six months. Nah I'm not in love with her - I just like her a lot. I still play basketball. You know I couldn't give that up. Basketball is life. Shit I'm trying to go all the way to the NBA. I was brought out of my thoughts hearing one of my homeboys say something.

"Yo look at her fat ass! Aye fat bitch come eat this dick." One of my friends said to this chick that started here like two months ago. She looked over at us and tried to walk pass us, but I stuck my foot off and she tripped and fell. We all laughed at her.

"Get up fat ass!" I said kicking her books away from her. She looked up at me with glossy eyes.

"Aww is the fat bitch going to cry?" I asked. She didn't say anything. She just got up and picked up her books.

Everyone was still laughing at her. I saw a tear slide down her face, but I ignored it.

"That was a good one bro." Jesse said. He's a white dude, but he cool.

"Babe let's go back to my dorm." My girlfriend said. I nodded. We said goodbye to everyone before heading to dorm. Shit I need some pussy after the long day I had.

●●●●●●●

"That was amazing Khail." Is it bad that I find myself picturing it was the girl from earlier? I'll be honest ever since I laid eyes on her I liked her. I don't know why I treat her so bad.

"Where you going?" Tiff asked me.

"Home." I said throwing my shirt on after zipping up my pants.

"Why don't you ever invite me over?" She asked.

"Cause I like my space." I said with irritation laced in me voice, 'cause we go through this all the fucking time.

"Khail we've been dating for six months. I should at least know you're safe or where you live." She said. Like she really cared. I just walked out the door. I hopped in my car and drove off. As I was driving I seen the chick from earlier walking. It was kind of late to be out.

"Hey!" I shouted. She turned around and looked at me with fear, anger, and irritation. She turned away and continued walking.

"Do you need a ride?" I shouted from inside the car. She completely ignored me. I parked my car and jogged up next to get. I place my hand on her shoulder, but she flinched away.

"Do you need a ride? It's late and I'll hate for something to bad to happen to you." I said. She snorted.

"As if you'd give a fuck about my fat ass." She started to walk away, but I grabbed her arm.

"Listen I'm sorry about earlier." I said. She looked at me with disgust.

"Sure you are. You wouldn't be sorry if you didn't do it." She snapped.

"Look I said I was sorry. Do you want a ride or not?" I asked.

"Not. Go ride that hoe you call a girlfriend." She said.

"I was just trying to help you out! Leave my girlfriend out of this fat ass."

Slap!

Then she ran away leaving me standing there like what just happened.

●●●●●●●

I had finally made it home. I'm still in shock that she actually slapped me. I'm Mikhail Daniels no one will get away with doing something like that to me.

That fat bitch is going to pay tomorrow.