MTPC 41

Chapter 41

|Nicole " NiNi " Thomas|

Mikhail was finally coming back home today and I was excited, along with London of course. Talking to him over the phone or on Skype was not doing it for me; whatsoever. I was missing my man something serious. I looked in the full body mirror, that we had in our walk-in closet, at myself. I had on something simple, but cute. London and I went to get our nails done on Friday. I also got my hair relaxed, dyed, and straighten. I needed to let my hair breathe from wearing weave so much. Anyways I'm getting off topic here. I cleaned up around the house, cooked Mikhail's favorite, and got a little something for him to unwrap later on tonight.

"Mama!" I hear London yell.

"I'm in the closet!" I yelled back. I looked at myself one more time before I turned to watch London walk in.

"Dada no here." She pouted. She had on her clothes, with her shoes in her hand, and her curly mess she calls hair all over her face.

"Aww baby. We have to go get daddy in a little while. Just be patient." I said picking her up.

"Wait too long." She said. I laughed. She's so impatient, just like her daddy.

I walk out the closet turning off the lights.

"Mommy has to do your hair." I said.

"Otay." She said. I set her on the bed and walked into the bathroom to get some barrettes, a comb, some Pink Moisturizer, and a brush. I was going to just put her hair into three ponytails and that's it.

Once I was finished with her hair it was time to go.

"Yay dada!" London clapped as I placed her in the backseat. I buckled her in and closed the door. I got in, turned the car, ac, and music on. I buckled up and pulled off.

I can't wait to see my baby.

●●●●●●●

We stood waiting for Mikhail plane to land. These three weeks felt like three years. I just wanted him to be home.

"Dada home!" London cheered and pointed at the plane as it landed. I kissed her cheek.

"Yes daddy's home. You happy?" I asked.

"Yes!" She said, nodding her head. London is crazy about her daddy. We waited and watched as the players got off the plane. Mikhail would be the last to get off. He looked around, until his eyes landed on us. I smiled, but that turned into a frown when I seen the bitch place her hand on his shoulder. He shrugged her hand off and made his way toward us. Once he got closed enough London wiggled out my arms and ran to her daddy.

"DADDY!" She screamed. This little girl is always full of energy. I just smiled as he hugged and spun her in the air. Can we say picture perfect. He walked over to me smiling. I had to bit my lip, cause baby was looking too good.

"You miss daddy too?" He asked. I giggled. He so nasty.

"Yes I did." I smirked.

"Well show daddy some love." He said. I walked into his arms and he kissed me like it would be our last time. He groaned into the kiss.

"I missed all three of my girls." He said. Three? I looked at him confused. Until I followed his eyes downward. I slapped him on the arm.

"Behave. We have plenty of time for that later. Now let's go home." I said. I grabbed one of his bags, while he grabbed the other. I pressed the unlock button on my key for the trunk and watched it open up. We placed his bags in the trunk.