MTPC 10

Chapter 10

|Nicole " NiNi " Thomas|

I needed time to myself. Everyday seemed like I was just going insane. I wanted to pull my hair out. I don't know what to do anymore. So I'm just going to give up. It's no use in fighting what will always be.

My nightmares started again. I feel like he's coming back for me. I dream about him raping me and then taking my life at the end. I've had that dream every night for the past two weeks. I'm scared to step foot outside my dorm not knowing what's going to happen to me each day. Or who's going bully me or cause me pain.

I tilt the bottle back taking another sip. Drinking has become my best friend along with cutting. I don't feel anything. I feel at peace from the numbness. I pull my blade out from my top drawer. I want to forget about everything and everyone, even if it is just for a while.

I slide the blade across my thigh watching the blood start to come out. I love this feeling. I never want it to end.

|Mikhail " Khail " Daniels|

One of the guys on the team was throwing a kickback at the beach. I really didn't want to come, but they insisted I come since "I haven't been myself lately". Their words not mine.

"Let's play some football." JT suggested. I didn't want to play all I could think about was Nicole. Was she okay? Did she transfer schools? Where was she? Why is she ignoring me?

"Bruh you good?"

"Yeah let's play." I said. Maybe I just need to let get come to me when she ready. Can't say I didn't try.

●●●●●●●

I was actually starting to enjoy this kickback. I had been dodging Tiff all damn day. She just don't get the fact that I don't want her clinging on my arm like she a second skin. That shit annoying as fuck.

It don't pay for a girl to be that damn jealous. If you know you got that nigga that's all that should matter. Females do the most sometimes and it's not cute.

"Khail." I groaned because she found me.

"Where have you been? I've been looking all over for you." She said trying to kiss me. I turned my head. She looked at me like I was crazy.

"What's wrong with you?" She asked folding her arms across her chest.

"Nothing."

"Then why you been avoiding me all day?" She asked with an attitude. I smacked my lips. I'm not about to argue with her ass.

"Tiff gone somewhere." I said.

"Khail you been acting strange lately. You cheating on me?"

"Are you cheating on me?" I asked.

"No." She said quickly. Too damn quick.

"Bye Tiffany."

"Come on Khail. You know I wouldn't cheat on you. I love you too much." She said. I looked at her. She looked sincere, but who knows about her.

"Okay Tiff." She smiled at me. I still ain't kiss her ass. I felt my phone vibrate. I pulled it out my pocket. It was a text from Nicole saying she was okay and I didn't have to worry about her. I couldn't help the smile that was in my face. At least I know she alive and okay. Had a nigga scared for his life.

"What got you so happy?" Tiff asked eyeing my phone.

"Nothing." I said putting my phone back in my pocket.

"Let's go in the water." She said.

"Nah you go. I'm good right here." I said. She pouted.

"But Khail." I chuckled. She anyways think that shit work on me. It don't. I shook my head no. She sighed before sitting back down.

My mind drifted back to the text Nicole sent me. What she mean I don't have to worry about her? I'm gone always worry about her, always.