MTPC 13

Chapter 13

|Tiffany Mills|

I can't believe she actually hit me. I'm Tiffany fucking Mills!

"Khail I told you to stay away from her! Look at my face!" I cried. That fat bitch is going to wish she never put her hands on me. I'm going to kill her fat ass.

"Tiff shut up!" Khail yelled.

"No I will not. She deserves everything that's coming to her." I said.

"I'm out." Was all he said before walking out. Shit my whole body hurt. Nicole will pay for this. I promise that.

|Mikhail " Khail " Daniels|

Nicole words played over and over in my head as I sat on my couch thinking. Everything I ever did to her replayed in my head. I grimaced from the person that I'd become. My lip was still hurting from when she punched me. My eye was almost closed shut. She did us decent. We deserved it though. I know I did. They say what goes around comes around. Well that shit came back around hard as fuck.

"You finally broke me Mikhail! Are you happy?! You got what you wanted. You succeed. I'm broken! And it's all your fault."

Have I really taken it too far?

My phone rung bringing me out my thoughts, but I didn't answer it. I knew it was Tiff. I don't want to hear shit she has to say anymore. She's said enough.

Hear I am being faithful to this thot. I don't think I'll ever see her the same again. That bitch nasty.

I got up to take a shower and go to bed. Maybe tomorrow will be a better day.

|Nicole " NiNi " Thomas|

I was washing my hands leaving out the bathroom. I still felt like shit as I looked in the full body mirror.

I was disgusted with my body. I knew what I had to do. It was the only way. I picked up the bottle and some pills.

"God please forgive me of my sins." I cried before throwing the pills in my mouth and taking the bottle back.

At least I'm leaving this place called hell. Being dead is what was meant for me.

I'm sorry.