MTPC 18

Chapter 18

Three Weeks Later...

|Mikhail " Khail " Daniels|

Nicole doesn't talk to me at all. I've tried everything to get her to talk to me, but nothing is working. She's always avoiding me, giving me the silent treatment, or coming home late. She even started talking to some nigga. I somewhat got a good look at him when I was coming home and he was dropping her off. He ain't got shit on me.

Tiff been harassing me every chance she gets. I don't want her ass. I walk into the house to hear her laughing and giggling. I kissed my teeth. That shit better be that funny.

I walk in the living room where she was. She didn't even spare me a glance. She just got up and walked out. See this what happens every time I'm around. I need Nicole. I pulled out my phone to call my Pops.

"I don't have no money, credit cards, or checks Mikhail. So what did you do now?" Pops said as soon as he picked up. I smacked my lips.

"I ain't do nothing." I said.

"So why the hell you called me sounding like you lost your best friend?" He asked. I sighed.

"Its Nicole." I said.

"Did you hurt her again Mikhail? If you did you deserve whatever treatment she give you." He said.

"Pops just listen." I said irritated.

"Nigga you called me, not the other way around. I'm trying to get some pussy while your brother and sister spending the weekend with Rony crazy ass. Now what the fuck did you do?" He asked. They always fucking. They probably going at it as we speak.

"That was too much information."

"Nigga bye." He said about to hang up.

"Wait. Pops I'm sorry. I need your help." I said.

"Make it snappy." He said grumbling. I went on to explain to him what happened. In between he made his slick comments. Rude ass nigga.

After I hung up with him I just watched some TV. Nicole came out looking sexy asf. I frowned a little bit. She showing too much skin.

"Where you going?"

"Out nigga." She said. I chuckled and got up.

"With who? It better be a female." I said pinning her up against the wall.

"Mikhail move before you make me late." She said looking down.

"Nah tell me who that nigga is." I demanded. She smacked my hands away.

"It's none of your concern." She said. I chuckled.

"Nicole you are my concern. I'm supposed to be taking care of you." I said. She pushed me away.

"Well I don't need your help Mikhail. Go call your bitch." She growled out. See she like playing with a nigga. I can't have that. I kissed her like my life depended on it.

"When you with that nigga all you gone think about is me." With that I smacked her ass and rushed her out the door. I looked out the peephole to see her standing there touching her lips. She glanced at the door before walking away shaking her head.

Yeah she want me. Now to get down to business.

●●●●●●●

So y'all know I'm not a stalker, but I followed Nicole. I was not about to let another nigga come in the way and try and claim what's mine.

I watched as they ate dinner together. This nigga seemed off. It's just something about him that don't seem right at all. I wish they hurry the fuck up with this boring ass date. I could tell Nicole wasn't even paying attention. It's like she was spaced out.

She thinking about that kiss I gave her. I know she is. Ten minutes later he was paying the bill and they were leaving. I pulled out some money and left it on the table. I followed behind them so they wouldn't know I was behind them.

He was making all these fucking turns. He was taking her into the hood.

"What the fuck?" I thought out loud. They came up to any empty building. I don't think Nicole was paying attention she had her head down doing something on the phone.

I watched as he started kissing on her neck. Oh hell nah. I wanted to get out and break his fucking neck. I just watched and see how far she would let him go.

What I saw next had me seeing red.