MTPC 19

Chapter 19

|Nicole " NiNi " Thomas|

My date with Jason was going good, but I couldn't help but think about that kiss. There was so much emotions put into it. I wanted more, but I couldn't give in to him that easily. I'm showing him tough love. I might have not listened to him, but who would after what was said.

I've been seeing Jason and getting to know him better. He a cool dude. We spend hours on the phone talking and laughing. I just liked being able to talk to someone without them judging me.

"Nicole?" I jumped a little.

"Huh?" Jason chuckled.

"I asked are you okay." He said.

"I'm good." I assured him. The waitress came over. He paid the bill.

"Let's get out of here." He said. I nodded grabbing his hand. We walked out the restaurant toward his car.

I didn't know where he was taking me next. I was scrolling down IG looking at pictures and liking a few. But then my mind drifted to that kiss again. The way our lips moved together. The way he had me up against the wall. The good Lord had to help me from going any further with him. I was ready to jump on him and give him what I really wanted to give him.

I started to feel kisses on my neck. I jumped out of my thoughts moaning.

"Jason what are you doing?" I tried to ask sternly, but failed.

"I'm making us feel good." He said putting his hands under my dress. I grabbed his hand and pushed it away.

"Jason stop. I'm not ready for that yet." I said.

"Shhh, just feel." He whispered in my ear. His hand made its way back up under my dress.

"Jason I'm not doing that. Stop." I guess he didn't like being told no because he punched me.

"Bitch shut up." He said ripping my dress.

"Please don't do this." I begged. I started to cry. I can't go through this again. He punched me two more times.

"I said shut the fuck up!" He yelled. He was hurting me. I tried pushing him off again, but it was no use.

"Please s-AHHHH!" I screamed the window was smashed. Glass flew everywhere. Jason was yanked out the car. I could barely see because my eye was hurting from when he punched me. I tried to get out the car, but my door was locked from my side. I crawled out the driver side damn near falling out out.

"Nicole." I felt someone grab me. I instantly started screaming.

"Nicole calm down, calm down. It's me, Mikhail." He said.

"M-Mikhail." I hugged him tightly. The tears just poured down my face. I felt him pick me up. I don't know where he was taking me.

My head was spinning and I didn't know what to do. I could faintly hear Mikhail's voice before I blacked out.

|Mikhail " Khail " Daniels|

This nigga tried to fucking rape her. Hell nah I wasn't letting the shit go. I beat his ass. Let's just say he may never walk again. I can't believe this shit. I should've made her stay home.

When I got back in the car she was out. I drove off leaving that nigga laying on the ground damn near dead. He'll think next time about trying to rape somebody.

●●●●●●●

Nicole was sleep in my bed. I called my pops and told him what happened. I'm glad I did follow them because who knows what he might have done to her. I look up to see Nicole staring at me.

"Mikhail-"

"Shhh you're okay now. Don't talk." I said. We just sat there looking at each other.

"I don't know what I would've done if I would've lost you Nicole. You mean so much to me. I'd kill anybody that hurts you, baby. Seeing him do those things to you changed something in me Nicole." I said. She grabbed my hand.

"It's okay Mikhail. You saved me and I appreciate that." She says.

"Nicole I'm in love with you." I blurted out. There, I finally said it.

"Wh-What?" She asked sitting up.

"I love you." I said. She looked at me. She was in shock. Her mouth kept opening and closing. I couldn't help, but laugh.

"You don't have to say it back I just wanted you to know how I feel." I said. I'm not going to lie her not saying it back to me hurt, but I know she needs time.

Again the room grew silent. I got up to leave I needed some air. I needed to think.

"Mikhail wait." I turned to look at her.

"Yeah?"

"I-I love you too."